We've been getting more events going on lately (Atlanta & NYC this month) and want to keep the momentum going!
We are looking for 1-2 WSO members in major cities across the world to be social chairs to help organize WSO meet ups / happy hours. Email me ([email protected]) to get an event on the calendar!
Here are the cities we would like to add a social chair to host a meetup:
- Atlanta (2,108 people on our event-promo email list, you can add your name in the form below)
- Boston (5,503 people)
- Charlotte (1,204 people)
- Dallas (1,995 people)
- Denver (613 people)
- Los Angeles (4,961 people)
- Miami (1,313 people)
- Philadelphia (2,465 people)
- San Diego (640 people)
- Toronto (2,152 people)
- Washington DC (3,596 people)
- Beijing (343 people on our event-promo email list)
- Frankfurt (992 people)
- Hong Kong (2,114 people)
- Mumbai (989 people)
- New Delhi (990 people)
- Shanghai (572 people)
- Sydney (866 people)
*Is your city not on the list but you would still like to do this? Let me know!
Tips for hosting a meet up:
- Read my page on tips / FAQ's for first time hosts
- Get a Happy Hour / Meetup scheduled up on our here, at least 3 weeks prior to event. (if you have questions before creating the event, shoot me an email!
- Let the bar/restaurant staff know where the WSO group is and specify on the event page WHERE in the bar the group will meet so new people coming in know where to look
- EMAIL ME if you post an event so we can email the specific event list
- Print and bring this tabletop flyer
- Attend the majority of the events and greet people as they arrive. We know you're busy and we don't expect you to make it to all of the events so we just ask that you coordinate with your city's co-chair, or another WSO member to help host the event.
- What else.... add this post to your event page: //www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/wso-happy-hour-wed-...