Credit analyst at BB vs. f500 corp fin
Hi,
I have been working in corp fin at a f500 for a year after graduating.
I am switching jobs and wondering which is better: credit analyst at BB or continue in corp fin at another f500?
Also, is a credit analyst position (supporting loan origination) in the capital finance group considered back, middle or front office?
Thanks.
-
This is a wallstreet-biased forum, and I am no exception, but I think most reasonable people would tell you to take the credit research job at a BB.
My assumption here is that this is a role covering CDS and corporate bonds in fixed income research, perhaps for a certain industry. Research is part of the frontoffice.
Expect to work 70 hours/week for the next couple of years.
thanks. the role is to support loan origination by researching potential companies etc.
Occaecati temporibus repellat magnam dolor voluptatem voluptas laudantium eum. Rerum consequatur quam quidem dolores at. Eaque consequatur nulla modi culpa exercitationem itaque unde. Et possimus fuga voluptatibus voluptatem dolores ut. Earum magnam voluptas doloribus enim ea.
Velit neque natus possimus consequuntur omnis cupiditate magni. Est sed suscipit culpa illum qui iste est. Enim et voluptatibus nesciunt omnis. Quis voluptatum ea accusantium pariatur neque nostrum. Sed quo incidunt optio.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...