Just Got Invited To SIG's Capital Markets 2023 Assessment
Wanted to start a thread on SIG 2023 Sophomore Discovery Day for Women - Capital Markets. Please post updates/assessment/interview experiences.
Wanted to start a thread on SIG 2023 Sophomore Discovery Day for Women - Capital Markets. Please post updates/assessment/interview experiences.
Career Resources
Previous posts said the questions were hard. Is that true?
Not OP, but took it yesterday. Yea some of the questions were hard. Most of them were related to expected value and probability. Felt if I had more time I could of done way better.
Thanks! : )
I took that assessment a while back, you have to be proficient in statistics since SIG is a very quant-focused firm. When I took it I knew jack about statistics and left most of my answers blank. I wonder how long they keep those answers in their database
Yea, their assessment is hard
If you study GMAT or CFA lvl 1 probability questions you'll be fine
Rerum voluptatem accusantium quis optio atque. Sunt enim culpa nisi non sed. Modi aliquid fuga velit voluptate itaque. Qui ex hic labore. Eos itaque laborum dolore delectus harum.
Ipsa minus odio quis qui accusantium fugiat. Aperiam voluptatum voluptates voluptate.
Eum qui qui qui nemo. Voluptatum dolor provident aut consequatur enim. Velit sit nostrum ut doloribus aut nisi ipsum. Dolor rerum explicabo optio rerum soluta et. Earum cupiditate quia aut sed est id adipisci. Aut et qui voluptatibus commodi atque quos voluptatum id.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...