2 and a half months since superday. No decision yet
Had a super day with a firm over the summer and they have still not made a decision. Initially had told me they would have a decision by sometime now but again said they might take few more weeks since their applications are still rolling. Should I bluff about an offer from another bank?
Move on
Hey man, never bluff, it'll always come back to bite you. I know what's like to hold on to hope, but if you weren't compelling enough of a candidate for them to give you an offer by now I'd move on and focus on other opportunities. Best of luck.
Same thing happened to me with one firm. It probably means that they aren't confident in hiring you and are interviewing other candidates
How are they able to compare people who have interviewed months apart with probably different interviewers?
Assumenda dolores quas velit aliquid officia laudantium eum. Veniam dolorem eum tenetur consequatur quasi ipsam harum. Sit odit maiores voluptates ullam soluta aspernatur sunt repudiandae.
Sed enim qui doloremque qui provident amet. Harum numquam reiciendis tenetur et voluptatem. Deserunt et molestiae libero praesentium accusantium. Nihil sit dolores voluptatem omnis in.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...