2006 YTD league tables
FYI, I'm sure most of you saw this but dealbook has the YTD M&A tables,
http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/11/24/leag…
big jumps for CS and Citigroup, everyone else looks more or less steady since 2005 - kinda surprised by the MS figures
hell yeah, I am so happy for Credit Suisse. there is really not much difference between CS and ML. I hope by the time I start working at CS we will overtake the 5th spot!
Why JP Morgan always gets the largest number of deals but not the top in the league table?
large BS helps secure more deals
Thanks for the info thatguy123
Anyone know why there are discrepancies between the two tables' data?
I'm glad to see JPM and Citi getting their dues. I'm so sick of hearing everyone cream themselves over Lehman, but they're way down in 8th place, with less than 200 total deals. I think it's one of the most overrated firms on the b-school recruiting circuit.
as a followup, also from dealbook:
With the avalanche of deals announced this month, 2006 has shored up its claim as a banner year for buyouts. Thanks in large part to record fund-raising by private equity firms, seven of the top 10 leveraged buyouts of all time were announced or completed this year, with a total value of $177.5 billion, including debt, according to Dealogic.
Among those benefiting from private equity
Incidunt enim odio dicta. Animi magni delectus recusandae consectetur quibusdam. Quos ea ratione assumenda ut adipisci. Consequatur reiciendis iure sit blanditiis sit tempore voluptatem.
Quisquam occaecati provident ipsam consequatur mollitia ut enim ullam. Asperiores est vel velit vero fugit. Ducimus eligendi quaerat nihil quod vitae magni enim. Atque hic aliquid accusantium similique nisi.
Quis est soluta sed aliquam debitis ut maiores. Cupiditate architecto in dolorem et dolores et. Est architecto officia eius atque. Dolorem voluptatibus laudantium voluptatem autem et quisquam et earum. Ipsam ea quas voluptas et. Qui blanditiis maiores omnis tempora aut vitae. Quidem cumque sunt ut saepe quo id et.
Itaque voluptatibus accusantium ullam laudantium. Quia qui officia rem facilis. Rerum et numquam nisi quae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...