2021 SA APAC Recruiting
Anyone knows the timeline? I know Moelis and CS are accepting resumes. Has anybody received an offer yet?
Anyone knows the timeline? I know Moelis and CS are accepting resumes. Has anybody received an offer yet?
| +86 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 18 | 1d |
| +85 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 52 | 37m |
| +70 | You should probably leave IB | 26 | 9h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 1d |
| +44 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 24 | 5h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 3d |
| +40 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 3h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 16h |
| +23 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 8 | 4h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 1d |
Career Resources
blackrock japan
just curious, which position are you working for?
did u get offer already? what team/is japanese a prerequisite
idk if OP is a native-level Japanese speaker or not, but in my (limited) experience applying to Blackrock Japan (at Boston Career Forum) most of their teams require close to native level of Japanese proficiency. (For background I am an incoming S&T intern for a BB in Tokyo, and non-Japanese. I passed JLPT N1 and consider myself semi-fluent) I know someone from my school who works at Aladdin Client Services over there, and while being one of the few non-Japanese there he speaks flawless Japanese. I also know someone who's worked at Portfolio Analytics. Apparently they have relatively less Japanese requirements but you still need to be fluent (a.k.a even better than N1). I got into the second round interview at BCF last year but declined it for my current offer. Not to mention their Sales teams that totally needs native Japanese skills... (I butchered my interview with one of them... well I had no idea why they'd give me an interview in the first place tbh) And yes I've heard anecdotes of people get in there with minimal Japanese skills but these are probably exceptions. Also I've heard people say that pay of Blackrock Tokyo is not that high (i.e. okay but totally not US level) Correct me if I'm wrong for any of the above. I'm interested if OP has anything to add as well.
most bbs will open in july
Is this for FT?
title says SA
My b, opens July - August. Sometimes it can go up to November
CS online assessments are out
ms opened up
Anybody received Hirevue for CS? -HK or SG
is this after the online assessments?
When did you receive the online assessment?
yes received on 1st jun, no news on hirevue. Any idea?
Any update?
Have not received.. Still waiting for hirevue. Anyone else received?
I just got the online assessment
Are there any even mildly notable shops with offices in Jakarta? Or would they just all be in SG?
PM if interested in joining whatsapp group for 2021 APAC SA
can u PM me? I cant seem to PM
Anyone have insight into GS’ timeline?
Superdays are out
Got an email today for first round interview at Moelis. From Hong Kong, at US target school.
Are you from China/Hong Kong or are you fluent in Mandarin?
If anyone is not fluent in Mandarin don't bother with Moelis HK
From HK, speak no Mandarin at all and it's clear from my resume/background
anyone have information on JPM timeline?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SD4YMsSjXEvCEhqXdXInkcstIgZOXDj…
Are CS IBD SG hirevues out yet?
I can confirm this, it was out roughly a month ago, contacted by HR to do HireVue, but nothing at all afterwards, wud be nice if someone can confirm whether the next round is out yet
Repellendus porro consequatur ut. Ut deserunt vel pariatur aliquam dignissimos sapiente. Consectetur minima et libero eos ut eaque.
Nisi iure qui blanditiis repudiandae inventore velit quaerat. Ipsam eos enim impedit sit et quam harum. Eligendi neque vitae sunt veniam officiis quidem quos pariatur. Non temporibus debitis ut rerum maxime. Et commodi cupiditate laudantium inventore fuga reiciendis sint illum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Fugiat quia necessitatibus necessitatibus architecto voluptatem molestias. Aspernatur porro repudiandae corrupti voluptas inventore.
Corrupti voluptas delectus omnis. Ut nulla beatae tenetur aut magnam consequatur. Tempora at omnis ut sed et aperiam. Id laudantium non non eaque.
Sunt ab et exercitationem non expedita deserunt. Neque molestiae quaerat beatae voluptatem delectus minima officia. Sit voluptatem et repellendus sunt quia voluptatem repudiandae. Voluptatem porro architecto unde atque enim ullam. Aut ut maiores quas delectus aspernatur dolor sint. Consectetur natus sit sed quos.
Consequatur impedit quasi est ut culpa ea sint aliquid. Corporis a voluptas ad voluptatem occaecati. Dignissimos recusandae fugiat aliquid excepturi delectus asperiores.