2023 IB Summer Analyst - William Blair
Does anybody know whether William Blair interview for IB Summer Analyst 2023 has been out? I applied in this March and completed the pre-assessment but I haven't heard anything from them after that
Does anybody know whether William Blair interview for IB Summer Analyst 2023 has been out? I applied in this March and completed the pre-assessment but I haven't heard anything from them after that
| +190 | Just One More Year | 15 | 4h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 21h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 1h |
Career Resources
Offers had gone out. Chicago office.
Well I’m fucked lol
Don't lose heart. It's a rolling process. I suggest you reach out to your contact. It's a good firm.
They’ve had a couple super days I know. Perhaps they have one more for non targets but am not positive.
Process started week of 3/21, not all offers are out yet. Both non targets & targets have received offers, though.
Are there going to be more interviews rolling out?
Yes
Got extremely catfished lol. Interviewer basically said I was going to super day then I got a rejection letter… didn’t make sense at all
Bro what?? That’s crazy. The entire process is a crapshoot. You will end up at a good place bro. Keep grinding
Seems like WB may be done with their SA process for 23?
It better not be. I did not even get an interview and i networked super hard and had a decent resume. Non target and non diversity tho
I know there’s been offers in charlotte and Chicago already. No idea if they’re done for IB but they’ve done diversity and have offered some non diversity and non target and target offers. They’ll start ECM, Corp fin and leveraged finance soon as well
It's a rolling process. My friend did first round 2 weeks ago and got ghosted. I networked yesterday with a senior banker and got a first round invitation right away but for a regional office. So I think they are still rolling out for regional offices but maybe not Chicago.
Just a heads up for anyone still recruiting with Blair I just got a first-round invite, non-target non-diversity. Already accepted a diff offer but it may be good news for anyone still waiting.
Same situation - did you reply to reject or did you just ignore it? Not sure what to do here.
Ignore lol. I already updated my network there to let them know I chose an offer somewhere else
I applied and done my pre-assessment but on my portal said I haven't submitted any job. Does that mean bad....
What do you expect from a first round?
Received first round invite about 10 days ago for SF office. Declined because had accepted another offer. So I assume SF office is in the middle interviews rn.
Also nondiverse, got a first-round today for Chicago.
Offers have went out for SF office, know of someone and myself personally who have received offers. Not sure if they're wrapped up or not though.
Does anyone know how long would it take to hear from first round for superdays? Just did my first round yesterday.
how was the first round?
I thought I did really well, but I haven't heard back anything yet. Really stressed out and kinda disappointed.
Any news on Chicago first round last week?
Nothing yet
Bump
Any update on NY office?
Corporate advisory?
Just got email that said all spots have been filled for Corporate Advisory in NYC office.
Bump
Anyone heard back from Blair Chicago first round last week?
As of three hours ago, William Blair just posted new 2023 IB Summer Analyst openings at all locations, as they typically cast a wide net for candidates.
That said, if you applied before Sept 21st, 2022, and haven't heard back from them yet... don't expect to.
i just saw that, is it worth applying if you havent networked?
Esse aut molestias earum. Et enim illum doloremque facere. Aliquid doloremque quae consequatur. Et beatae consequuntur non perspiciatis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Aut ad provident laudantium eaque. Voluptatem voluptatibus atque explicabo minima eos rerum harum qui. Rem quaerat minus nemo dignissimos. Quia omnis ut corporis nisi doloribus nulla magni. Qui vitae sit quasi dolor illum aut. Quidem libero dignissimos minima nemo illo. Omnis eligendi et voluptates mollitia aut aliquid autem.
Maxime voluptates qui eaque sunt corrupti. Eum saepe odit voluptates recusandae. Est recusandae accusamus nulla soluta. Eum ut tenetur vel debitis veniam numquam dolorum. Molestias reiciendis excepturi nihil et.
Suscipit aliquam nam occaecati quia. Et sed nam quam eum voluptatum inventore.
Consectetur id repellendus doloribus velit molestiae tenetur. Qui pariatur aperiam repellat et. Aut ipsam quis recusandae corrupti illo.