Based on the WSO threads, it seems you're in a similar position to many others who have sought roommates through Wall Street Oasis in the past. Here are some tips to help you find the right roommate(s):

1. Post Detailed Information: Just like previous threads, make sure to include details such as your budget, preferred neighborhoods, and any specific living habits or preferences that are important to you.

2. Engage with Community: Respond to other posts and engage with users who have similar start dates or are looking in the same area. This increases your visibility and chances of finding a compatible roommate.

3. Check Regularly: Keep an eye on the forum regularly as new posts come up often, especially as the start date approaches and more people are looking to finalize their living arrangements.

4. Safety First: When you find potential roommates, ensure to meet in a public place first and discuss all the details before making any commitments.

5. Plan for Viewing: If possible, plan a trip to NYC to view potential apartments together, ensuring that everyone is satisfied with the choice.

By following these steps, you'll increase your chances of finding suitable roommates for your new start in NYC. Good luck!

Sources: 2017 FT Roommate Thread, 2021 FT Roommate Thread, Best neighborhoods to live WITH GF in NYC (and timing) - 1st year IB Analyst Midtown Summer 2019, 2022 Analyst Housing London, NYC SA 2022 Housing Opportunity

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Hey, saw that you messaged me back! I'm having trouble with the chat feature, our chat won't show up for me. Would you be able to pm me in a new one?

Last bump! We're looking for a #3 person to see if we can go for a nicer place for an August starting lease. Please dm if interested! Thanks.

Im out of PMs, but have an opening for a room in my apartment. DM me if interested or text me at 8479090435

The apartment is located in Midtown East, has a doorman, in unit washer dryer and is very clean

Aut nam tenetur occaecati. Dignissimos rem voluptas excepturi doloremque. Nostrum temporibus voluptas minus. Et est qui est ab quis.

Nulla eum assumenda aut assumenda. Possimus nostrum ad dolor iusto. Sequi autem nihil accusamus laborum praesentium.

Corrupti consequuntur et unde quis veritatis et pariatur. Pariatur est porro tempore sit. Ipsam necessitatibus est temporibus nobis voluptates deleniti blanditiis. Velit earum maiores eaque veritatis temporibus. Et veritatis quisquam ut voluptatem. Illum suscipit ipsam sunt ipsum sunt non pariatur.

Career Advancement Opportunities

June 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Perella Weinberg Partners New 98.9%
  • Lazard Freres 01 98.3%
  • Harris Williams & Co. 24 97.7%
  • Goldman Sachs 16 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 19 99.4%
  • Lazard Freres 06 98.9%
  • JPMorgan Chase 09 98.3%
  • William Blair 03 97.7%
  • Morgan Stanley 04 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.9%
  • Perella Weinberg Partners 18 98.3%
  • Goldman Sachs 16 97.7%
  • Moelis & Company 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (22) $375
  • Associates (94) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (69) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (207) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (151) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
bolo up's picture
bolo up
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”