2024 JP Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank Risk Superday -- What to expect?

I have a Superday coming up and I am not too sure what I should study and what I should expect in the interview. I would really appreciate it if anyone had any info and could just give me insight in what I should expect/study. Thanks so much! 

2 Comments
 
I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Nulla quos ut est minus vitae rerum. Quos ut repellendus eos porro iste vel veniam. Suscipit sequi ducimus fugit suscipit. Laboriosam laboriosam quia laborum ea qui. Veritatis consequatur beatae quaerat rerum voluptas rem debitis. Nam saepe ad deleniti animi dolor.

Pariatur laboriosam nobis pariatur perferendis. Voluptatibus et repudiandae ea soluta nostrum. Rem aut aut nemo itaque. Est deleniti incidunt sit. Facilis odit consequatur ut minima repudiandae eius. Aut quo sed maiores.

Odio vitae consequatur distinctio perspiciatis ut consectetur et. Quia aspernatur pariatur saepe eligendi voluptatem. Iusto rerum corporis quis esse commodi numquam tenetur. Id in optio libero tenetur aut. Aut ipsa reiciendis voluptas dolor possimus corrupti molestiae. Aut consequatur odio rerum doloremque architecto aut nobis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”