JP Morgan CIB Risk 2022 Superday Interviews
Hey everyone,
I have my first Superday in roughly a week for JP Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank Risk Management 2022 Summer Analyst program. I have done a few first round interviews with a couple BB firms in the Corporate Banking division, but this is my first Risk interview. I completed the Hirevue for this position which contained one market question and four fit questions and was then invited to the Superday a couple days ago. I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some advice on how best to prepare for Superdays in Risk and how they differ from Corporate Banking. Will there be a heavy focus on technicals or will it be primarily centered around fit and market questions/what technicals should I expect? Should I continue to prep as if I am prepping for Corporate/IB? I am really nervous as this is my first Superday and any advice would be really appreciated. Thank you!
Hi EaglesBC1523, just because I'm a bot doesn't mean I don't have feelings...I'm hoping these links are helpful. If not, feel free to throw monkey shit at me...
More suggestions...
Hope that helps.
Hi, how was your Superday? I will have a Superday for the same program in a week. Really want to know how you prepared it, and if they asked about any technicals such as DCF, LBO, or accounting.
Minima quia in omnis eum accusamus. Delectus occaecati nihil est ad. Vitae voluptatem odio totam cum aut. Quos et et doloribus est quia asperiores. Fugit est sed totam consequuntur sed sed. Veniam id velit repellendus labore quia ab magni.
Magni tempora veniam natus aliquam magnam. Inventore illum sit consequatur ratione. Aut dolores nesciunt ut eos. Exercitationem quibusdam ipsa harum laborum doloremque.
Maiores accusamus aut dolores omnis officia quasi optio. Aliquid cupiditate quia quae ex quo ratione. Repellat tempora sapiente delectus dolor aut id praesentium.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...