Comments (137)

• Intern in CorpFin
Aug 10, 2020 - 9:07pm

I also received my Superday invite. Also non-target and non-diversity. I received the interview for a specific group within products. What would be the best way to prep for the interview? What kind of technicals can I expect?

• Prospect in RE - Comm
Nov 16, 2020 - 4:26pm

I had been invited to the superday too and wonder how much technical questions there will be...
Have you been invited by a specific team?

• Prospect in Other
Aug 11, 2020 - 12:47am

got a super day for WM private bank through winning women's program. I've been told it's mostly behavioral and mildly technical in the sense of general market questions. anyone else have advice on how to prep?

• Prospect in Other
Aug 11, 2020 - 8:50pm

A little bit - but only with 1st / 2nd years so idk how impactful that is

• Prospect in Other
Aug 11, 2020 - 10:42am

I got a super day for Wealth Management Private Bank but not in my preferred location. This location wasn't listed on any of my preferences, has this happened to anyone else? Is this a common thing that happens?

Aug 12, 2020 - 9:58pm

I applied for the IB research has anyone gotten an invitation for a super day yet for that particular position non-diversity. On my application says your activity is still being evaluated, and I got an email, which said I was their first-round candidate, whatever that means.

• Prospect in Other
Aug 13, 2020 - 6:41pm

Just had super day today for private bank through WW. Anyone know expected timeline to hear a response?

• Intern in CorpFin
Aug 16, 2020 - 2:56am

Had my Superday on Friday for AM - Product. Anyone know when we're supposed to hear back?

• Intern in CorpFin
Aug 16, 2020 - 9:20pm

Not bad. Not too technical. Picked apart my resume and asked heavily why the specific group in products I applied to. Also asked me to walk them through a DCF but that was about it.

Oct 1, 2020 - 4:31pm

yes! I did follow up! I emailed two of the recruiters who were in contact with me during the winning women program, but none of them got back to me. So idk what's up. I'm going to email them again today! They haven't even rejected me, so the anxiety is real :/

Oct 2, 2020 - 6:31pm

Mine got delayed but my friend said he heard back for sales

Array

• Intern in IB - Gen
Oct 3, 2020 - 5:19pm

Sales was before the 10/01 superday, only trading and S/O had their superday then so I doubt anyone from 10/01 has heard back. Give it a week-2weeks 

Oct 6, 2020 - 8:20pm

has anyone hear back for IB superday?Just received an email that they provide me with additional update and routine said that they will give out superday invitation from Oct to Dec.

• Prospect in IA
Nov 2, 2020 - 12:39pm

How long has it been taking to hear back for people interviewing for Private bank WM (offers and rejections)? 

• Intern in AM - Other
Nov 6, 2020 - 12:18pm

For Private Bank WM - Has anyone heard back from the Summit,NJ office? I interviewed on 10/27

• Investment Analyst in AM - Equities
Dec 6, 2020 - 6:04pm

If your superday was in the last 1-2 weeks, you could still be in the running. With the thanksgiving holiday and covid, it really still could be possible.

• Investment Analyst in AM - Equities
Dec 13, 2020 - 2:46pm

Same lol, havent heard anything. I know it was a weird following week with the holiday extended week but come on...

Dec 9, 2020 - 3:17pm

In the Lev Fin / Direct Lending / Private Credit space - if anyone needs help w/ interview prep for a JPM Superday, happy to assist. A few months ago, I prepped 2 competing candidates for -  JPM - Lev Fin - 1Y FT Analyst position - kind of fun, and interesting seeing what each kid focused on in their prep and strategy.

Start Discussion

Popular Content See all

IB Sucks. I'm out
+136IBby 1st Year Analyst in Investment Banking - Generalist">Analyst 1 in IB - Gen
IB is not intellectually challenging
+59IBby Intern in Investment Banking - Mergers and Acquisitions">Intern in IB-M&A
Janet Yellen - Unrealized Capital Gains Tax. WTF
+27OFFby 1st Year Analyst in Investment Banking - Generalist">Analyst 1 in IB - Gen
VP Lying
+27IBby Prospective Monkey in Investment Banking - Mergers and Acquisitions">Prospect in IB-M&A

Total Avg Compensation

January 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (31) $349
  • Associates (141) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (89) $151
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (19) $150
  • Intern/Summer Associate (91) $144
  • 1st Year Analyst (351) $132
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (300) $82

Leaderboard See all

LonLonMilk's picture