Comments (144)

• Prospect in Other
2y 

Is it for AWM? Which role/when did u get the superday invite

• Prospect in Other
2y 

Which division in awm is it for? Like which one among Products/clients/wealth management

• Intern in CorpFin
2y 

I also received my Superday invite. Also non-target and non-diversity. I received the interview for a specific group within products. What would be the best way to prep for the interview? What kind of technicals can I expect?

2y 
Pirate King Carter, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Are they sending out SD for non diverse now?

2y 
nothing33, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Teach us your ways

• Prospect in RE - Comm
2y 

I had been invited to the superday too and wonder how much technical questions there will be... Have you been invited by a specific team?

1y 
amongus77, what's your opinion? Comment below:

how did this end up going? what questions did you get and were you extended a full time offer? 

• Prospect in Other
2y 

got a super day for WM private bank through winning women's program. I've been told it's mostly behavioral and mildly technical in the sense of general market questions. anyone else have advice on how to prep?

• Intern in AM - Other
2y 

did you network at all?

• Prospect in Other
2y 

A little bit - but only with 1st / 2nd years so idk how impactful that is

• Prospect in Other
2y 

I got a super day for Wealth Management Private Bank but not in my preferred location. This location wasn't listed on any of my preferences, has this happened to anyone else? Is this a common thing that happens?

2y 
three1NYC, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Are invites on a rolling basis? Non target non diversity here. I networked pretty high up for PWM but haven't received a superday yet.

2y 
EBITDABabe, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Also still waiting

2y 
g0148, what's your opinion? Comment below:

also haven't heard back yet :/

• Intern in AM - Other
2y 

I think just Winning Women SDs have gone out

2y 
RockNRoller95, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I applied for the IB research has anyone gotten an invitation for a super day yet for that particular position non-diversity. On my application says your activity is still being evaluated, and I got an email, which said I was their first-round candidate, whatever that means.

• Prospect in Other
2y 

Just had super day today for private bank through WW. Anyone know expected timeline to hear a response?

2y 
snow352, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I think they said within a week on the WW call. How'd it go??

2y 
rach2320, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Yeah its within the week. That's what they said in the WW call

• Intern in CorpFin
2y 

Had my Superday on Friday for AM - Product. Anyone know when we're supposed to hear back?

2y 

I have mine on Thursday for the same group, how was it??

• Prospect in Other
2y 

Did anyone else get placed on hold until October? I've never seen that before

2y 

woah I've never heard about that before. They haven't called me yet, but they said they are going to get back by the end of this week.

• Intern in CorpFin
2y 

Not bad. Not too technical. Picked apart my resume and asked heavily why the specific group in products I applied to. Also asked me to walk them through a DCF but that was about it.

2y 

I see! What was your product group?

• Prospect in CB
2y 

Has anyone heard back yet?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

bump

2y 
Burgerman, what's your opinion? Comment below:

has anyone got anything for Hong Kong?

2y 
s02043692kd, what's your opinion? Comment below:

i just got a superday invite a couple of days ago for Sales. haven't heard from trading or IB rip. 

2y 
Bobby Axelrod18, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Has anyone heard back for Asset management - real estate super day on 9/23? how long do they usually take to get back to you 

2y 
Bobby Axelrod18, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Wow, that's crazy they had super days a month apart. did you follow up at all?

2y 

yes! I did follow up! I emailed two of the recruiters who were in contact with me during the winning women program, but none of them got back to me. So idk what's up. I'm going to email them again today! They haven't even rejected me, so the anxiety is real :/

2y 
tinymonkey123, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Has anyone heard back from the markets Superday yesterday??? (10/01)

2y 
Mmmmomnomnom, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Mine got delayed but my friend said he heard back for sales

Array
  • Intern in IB - Gen
2y 

Sales was before the 10/01 superday, only trading and S/O had their superday then so I doubt anyone from 10/01 has heard back. Give it a week-2weeks 

2y 
cre000, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Is anyone attending the upcoming CRE Superday?

2y 
yuannn, what's your opinion? Comment below:

has anyone hear back for IB superday?Just received an email that they provide me with additional update and routine said that they will give out superday invitation from Oct to Dec.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

I got one a few days back

2y 
tobyb, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Anyone heard back from (10/9) CCBSI superday?

• Intern in IB - Cov
2y 

Did HR call to extend offer or one of your interviewers? 

2y 
wearehardo, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Have my Private Bank super day tomorrow. Semi-Target Non Diversity

1y 
jamesgreening44, what's your opinion? Comment below:

What questions did you get asked? I have mine tomorrow.

4mo 
jsmith106, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I know this is old, but how did things go?

2y 
EBITDAsucks, what's your opinion? Comment below:

has anyone heard back from IB super day??

2y 
jlskw929, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Anyone hear back from 10/14 Private Bank Superday?

2y 
hello67813, what's your opinion? Comment below:

let me know if you hear back!

• Prospect in IA
2y 

How long has it been taking to hear back for people interviewing for Private bank WM (offers and rejections)? 

2y 
danny4370, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I interviewed on 10/28 and haven't heard anything yet. The guy facilitating the interviews said two weeks but seems like some people, above, have heard back in a week maybe?

2y 
joshchilowitz, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I interviewed on the 22nd and haven't heard anything back yet either, hoping to have an answer soon.

• Prospect in RE - Comm
2y 

got the superday for asset management - products too. I heard it was 3x30 minutes interviews with 75% technical questions. I chose 3 divisions a month ago but don't know which one I will interview with. Same for you?

• Prospect in AM - Equities
2y 

Same here but I got assigned to a group that picked me.. i don't remember choosing preferences in my app 

2y 

yes it is true that it is 3X30 mins, not sure on the technical percentage 

2y 

Did anyone hear back for AM - products from the superday?

2y 

Anyone hear back from JPM superday for AM?

• Intern in IB-M&A
2y 

2y 

bump

2y 
DubU20, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Had one on the 20th and one interviewer told me it would take about 1-2 weeks, but keep in mind the holiday extended break/weekend.

• Intern in IB-M&A
2y 

anyone interview for JPM Private Equity Group?

• Investment Analyst in AM - Equities
2y 

If your superday was in the last 1-2 weeks, you could still be in the running. With the thanksgiving holiday and covid, it really still could be possible.

2y 
michelesmith54321, what's your opinion? Comment below:

My JP Morgan AM Summer Analyst (NYC) SD was 11/20 and still haven't heard back. Anyone else hear back from that day? They said 2 weeks... 

• Investment Analyst in AM - Equities
2y 

Same lol, havent heard anything. I know it was a weird following week with the holiday extended week but come on...

2y 
loanboy043, what's your opinion? Comment below:

In the Lev Fin / Direct Lending / Private Credit space - if anyone needs help w/ interview prep for a JPM Superday, happy to assist. A few months ago, I prepped 2 competing candidates for -  JPM - Lev Fin - 1Y FT Analyst position - kind of fun, and interesting seeing what each kid focused on in their prep and strategy.

2y 

what div/program

2y 
caracciololax, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Did you hear back yet? I was in same superday-no idea why it was so late 

• Economist in AM - Other
2y 

Anyone heard back from the November superdays in NYC? Are they just never going to respond?

2y 

same... is this normal given the time of year or are they ghosting

2y 

Did anyone get an official rejection?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

I received the rejection earlier today

2y 

anyone hear back?

• Investment Analyst in AM - FI
2y 

If its from the November superdays, I think by now it's too late. Been over a month now since mine, they're just ghosting.

2y 

Tempore numquam optio eos blanditiis consequatur aut dolorem velit. Autem nesciunt voluptas iste ex sit. Molestias et delectus voluptatem quia iusto. Architecto excepturi ratione debitis ea doloremque.

Doloribus esse vel odio quia quia harum neque. Autem ut quaerat expedita magni sint assumenda sunt. Sed molestiae eligendi harum quam non sit fugiat. Provident dolore voluptatem veritatis quibusdam cumque assumenda. Ex iusto dolore porro. Inventore voluptatem eos aut vel. Est dolor tempora a nam. Fuga optio nostrum voluptatem id.

1y 
onemoreblip, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Aliquam voluptatem labore eos et qui. Non et asperiores quo veritatis. Quia similique harum porro quos.

Officia facere nihil nemo perferendis ut voluptatem aut. Esse quidem doloribus et sit id aut. Adipisci temporibus qui eius pariatur delectus unde dolores. Rerum eum magni dolorem recusandae non et dolores.

Sint nisi dolorum corrupti. Ipsa nesciunt id et alias. Asperiores nam consectetur consequuntur reprehenderit eos quam. Enim aperiam voluptas quia veritatis delectus. Id nostrum natus maxime itaque. Rerum non tempora maiores quasi perspiciatis. Voluptas magni maxime est.

Voluptas omnis asperiores quo minima exercitationem. Libero aperiam vitae reiciendis necessitatibus. Rem et recusandae in eius non. Itaque non tempora ut reiciendis at rerum eum maxime.

1y 
ruizhe(ray)liao, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Quia accusantium suscipit et ipsam debitis quisquam temporibus. Voluptates vero maxime reiciendis iste repudiandae ipsam. Maiores nam autem voluptatem non nemo consequuntur ipsum. Expedita omnis repudiandae odit alias. Sint vero veritatis nostrum sit accusantium. Non tempora culpa dolore et quia qui.

Dolores quo molestias voluptatem eos ea illo consequuntur. Laudantium veritatis omnis exercitationem quaerat ut. Qui quos et quod vel rerum cumque illum. Numquam maxime et eos autem id doloribus sed perferendis. Placeat eligendi nisi impedit magni id animi laborum velit.

Illo qui libero quas saepe ipsa ut et. Optio sint perspiciatis aliquid praesentium enim inventore temporibus. Non molestias non maxime ut eos.

Quasi nemo neque molestiae ut deleniti qui. Ut qui incidunt facilis est. Totam aut eveniet et aut aut. Et ut molestiae dolorem saepe quas fugiat sint.

1y 
Trueblue00, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Vel perspiciatis hic quibusdam necessitatibus voluptatem voluptatem. Ut omnis exercitationem voluptas tenetur. Reiciendis sed et quod vel sunt pariatur officiis. Ut officiis ut dolore ex dolores laborum. Et natus totam quasi ipsa sapiente. Molestiae deleniti occaecati id provident repellendus.

Minus nulla in praesentium rerum. Ut dolore blanditiis repellat consequuntur. Dolorem ut modi amet suscipit sint. Id nobis ratione et.

Start Discussion

Career Advancement Opportunities

January 2023 Investment Banking

• Lazard Freres (+ +) 99.5%
  • Jefferies & Company (▽01) 99.1%
  • Lincoln International (▽01) 98.6%
  • Financial Technology Partners (▽01) 98.1%
  • William Blair (▲08) 97.7%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

January 2023 Investment Banking

• Canaccord Genuity (▲04) 99.5%
  • William Blair (▲04) 99.0%