[2026] Updated EB Rankings
- Evercore (Q #1 if Tech)
2. Centerview
3. PJT
4. Moelis
5. PWP
6. Lazard
7. Allen & Co
8. Guggenheim
These are the evenly averaged rankings across all groups and geographies so don’t come in crying about it being group specific, we know.
When did allen and gugg become EBs
When I received my offers from them
MOE and PWP over LAZ? GUGG…here?
U suck laz’s cock and shit on pwp / moelis often so I see how ur recruiting went
I'm really glad there are 4 ranking threads on the front page of the IB forum today - I almost fell out of the loop on this week's standings
cvp #1 for sure
Swap 1 and 2
Remove Q and Allen - these are sector specific shops, not EBs
EB should refer to global independent investment banks, otherwise it’s not a useful term - can just say boutique
I’m at LAZ and agree with them at 6…
PWP over LAZ? Even in terms of exits? Just curious to get your stand on it
Exits are on par
Pay is worse at LAZ
PWP comp is materially high with virtually the same exits if top analyst.
Lazard easily clears PWP and is 1a 1b with Moelis, if not better
We're not in the 90's anymore lil bro
Dolore molestiae molestias eaque qui odio vitae. Recusandae ipsam minima nulla officiis. Id et similique nam laudantium ratione.
Placeat soluta fuga voluptatibus voluptatem accusantium non qui sunt. Dicta repudiandae vel consequatur enim. Sed molestiae optio ut suscipit doloribus maxime voluptatem vel. Enim deserunt quidem tempore repudiandae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...