2027 Off-Cycle London
Hi all,
Do you know if AC's are out for Guggenheim, BofA TMT, MS, UBS, Jefferies & PJT for 2027 Jan Off-Cycle?
Hi all,
Do you know if AC's are out for Guggenheim, BofA TMT, MS, UBS, Jefferies & PJT for 2027 Jan Off-Cycle?
| +176 | Just One More Year | 12 | 12h |
| +170 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 73 | 13h |
| +122 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 1d |
| +87 | Bringing Deals as a Vice President | 26 | 13h |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 6 | 1d |
| +70 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 26 | 3h |
| +38 | Q&A | Investment Banking Analyst, UBS | 2 years in investment banking | 11 | 3d |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 3h |
| +37 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 12 | 13h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 4d |
Career Resources
bump for interviews for RJ off cycle starting late next month
RJ off-Cycle DP 2nd round happened last week
bump
bump
For UBS, if I haven’t receive the hirevue for London IB after the oa (completed 4weeks ago) am I cooked? I got the hv for the Dubai role however??
Wait I thought we could apply for just one role in EMEA?
you can apply to one Emma excluding the uk, so 2 with the uk
Ahh I see, thanks! I guess its too late to apply for Dubai but I'm going to try anyways :)
Jeff process hasn't started according to sources, waiting for update on actual timeline
Thank youu!
Have you learnt anymore about this by any chance?
Not yet, planning on sending another ping in a day or two
Oa have been going out on a rolling basis since august but first rounds will be mid October, with offers going out in November
Guggenheim off-cycle - 2nd round!!
Did BofA C&R R1 last week, was told ACs will roll out this week
Just for c&r group or across all teams
Not sure
Has PJT moved?
Any word on BofA TMT, MS, Jeff, Laz FT, DB FT, any update anywhere?
Sit ducimus tempore itaque officia officiis nostrum dolore quas. Occaecati dolorem id incidunt rerum facilis dolor quibusdam. Debitis expedita sunt consequatur est expedita harum maiores. Consequatur repellat dignissimos eaque accusantium officia eaque nam.
Tempora et reiciendis veritatis ad aut vero esse. Illum fugiat sunt consequatur maxime. Voluptatem aliquid qui cupiditate optio et qui dolor.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Quam aperiam quo expedita qui non suscipit non. Assumenda itaque accusantium nulla dolores sequi pariatur architecto. Rerum dolorum praesentium aut aut recusandae sint veniam. Ipsum et dolore dolore ducimus quaerat earum voluptas. Rerum dolor eum corporis ducimus iste. Dolorem aut vel quis voluptatum ipsa.