Anyone hear from 2021 SA Point 72 Market Intelligence Research Superday?
I know this is the IB sub, but other subs are dead. This is for the CT office. My super was over a week ago. Has anyone heard back from this? Thanks!
I know this is the IB sub, but other subs are dead. This is for the CT office. My super was over a week ago. Has anyone heard back from this? Thanks!
| +89 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 29 | 8h |
| +68 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 31 | 4h |
| +60 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 10 | 12h |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 1d |
| +43 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 22 | 9h |
| +40 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 1d |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 26 | 4h |
| +38 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 7 | 1h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 1d |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 2d |
Career Resources
Not yet..
When did you end up hearing back? I had my superday for 2022 recently and was wondering when they get back?
Interviewed for this position with the market intelligence platform when I was college -- they are absolutely the worst. Their recruiters just jerk you around and make you do a fuck ton of leg work (take home cases, online tests, interviews, etc.) and then drag their feet getting back to you. I was explicitly lied to about timeline multiple times which made it extremely hard to manage competing timelines. Left an incredibly sour taste in my mouth and to date I still don't recommend the firm or group to people.
Quia non beatae minus ut. Dolorum ut ad in assumenda voluptates. Quibusdam et dolor quis cupiditate minima rerum sed. Totam aut animi ut omnis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...