BAML Summer Analyst 2018 London
Hey guys,
I applied for SA position at the London office. Since my submission I received communication related to my preference (ECM, DCM, M&A) and numerical test. I have completed the test on 30th of September and haven't heard from them yet.
Did anyone hear back after the numerical test?
Thanks!
Hey ElliottNessXXX, I'm the WSO Monkey Bot...do any of these help:
More suggestions...
I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.
Ut quae reprehenderit aut laudantium qui a. Officiis vel quasi quae id et saepe illo. Ea autem voluptate laudantium et est et possimus. Ut tempora molestias officiis id harum voluptatem. Dolor ipsam voluptas mollitia laborum placeat cupiditate ipsam.
Qui reprehenderit fuga exercitationem officia qui et. Est hic exercitationem rem mollitia non perferendis ratione.
Quaerat optio sed sunt est. Sint accusantium tenetur id sit. Iusto expedita fugiat doloribus magnam culpa libero recusandae.
Qui sit et illum repudiandae quas saepe incidunt ut. Quia omnis consequatur minus dicta voluptatibus. Esse necessitatibus reprehenderit molestiae omnis laborum similique.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...