BofA Sophomore SA 2024
Does anyone have any insights into BofA sophomore global IB program for 2024? When will HV and SD come out?
Does anyone have any insights into BofA sophomore global IB program for 2024? When will HV and SD come out?
| +95 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 58 | 1h |
| +88 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 23 | 5h |
| +81 | You should probably leave IB | 27 | 8h |
| +46 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 11 | 2h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 4d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 1d |
| +29 | Banking (Un)fortunately Still Needs You: My Case for Bankers in the AI Era | 5 | 1m |
| +26 | Lateraling as Analyst | 25 | 1h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 9 | 14h |
| +24 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 10 | 11h |
Career Resources
they will probably wrap up junior recruiting first & then take care of sophomore stuff
Have you had any updates yet???
nope
Bump
Bump
Bump
hv july 18, sd usually about 10 days after give or take
source: i work there
THANKS
this is for my school team but can’t imagine it’s v different for others
Does hv come out on the 18?? Or before that
Are they released in batches like those who applied later which also get invited to hv later in the coming weeks for was the 18th it??
.
For the 10 days after hv are u talking about the notification whether we are offered a super day or not or the actual super day itself is about 10 days after hv??? Thank you!!
both, hence the give or take…iirc i got my notification after 10 days, and SD 4 days after that, but this was back when it was in person, may be 1-2 days now idk. also to the dude above it’s on july 18 for my school team, ymmv
any updates?
dude relax. it will come out when it does
should we have received any updates?
any updates for GCM?
i haven't gotten anything
a
just got soph summer hirevue 2024. 3.9+ gpa, target school (H/W).
Are you diversity and when did u submit??
What were the questions?
what office?
NYC for IB. anyone else? have not seen any of my friends at target schools get a HV
Are u diversity and when did u submit??
Wharton hirevues are out.
Or are these hv released by schools?
Should be released by your school if you have a recruiting team (Target school for BofA)
…
Depends which school. Which school do you go to
Bro did u receive now or still no? Also are u diversity? If so which one??
Can someone confirm HVs are out?
Seems like Wharton HVs are
bump
I'm diversity, top 6 university, applied for houston office... why didn't I receive an update on BoA site?
Which division??
global ib houston
When did u submit your app?
Received this email, not sure what to make of it.
"We wanted to provide a brief update about our process, to let you know that we currently anticipate being in touch regarding your application closer to the Fall timeframe. In the meantime, we encourage you to review the below resources and information."
Do you go to a target school? I'm not sure if they give priority to target schools or not.
Just now received a hirevue invitation. I'm a target student.
I got the same email for WM. Wondering if they prioritize target schools over non-targets (I go to a non-target).
when did you submit your application?
I go to uchicago and have not received anything yet... thoughts
Same….. any updates?
what office did u apply to
When did u submit??
Just received a hirevue
Which division and which office
Global Investment Banking Sophomore Summer Analyst Program 2024
NYC was my first choice
got a hirevue and know of people at other schools (not h/w) who just got one
Which schools?? Are they diversity?? Do u know any from Cornell?
Which schools?? Are they diversity?? Do u know any from Cornell?
Do you know anyone from Cornell who got it?
Does anyone know if there’s waves, or is this the final batch?
Thank god I got one.
Any updates?
Wondering too. Do you know if those who got the hv email submitted it very early
Wondering too. Do you know if those who got the hv email submitted it very early
Wondering too. Do you know if those who got the hv email submitted it very early
has anyone gotten a hv from the sf office?
have u gotten anything?
nah. I put the sf office first
I just got the notification for HV - T20 school, semi-target for IB, 3.8+ GPA. I put NYC as my first choice and SF as my second I think. I talked to an alum there last week - not sure if he helped or not because he didn't seem to know about the sophomore analyst program.
non diversity btw
huge W for the nondiversity boys…keep it up brotha
edit: lol cannot believe i got MS for congratulating someone for succeeding at something that is notoriously difficult to pull off
Does anyone have any insight into what the HV will ask?
Bump
Has anyone received HV for Chicago office?
not yet
Any updates on this?
Anyone get HV for Palo Alto?
not yet
how to check where you applied too?!? forgot now but got HV
for Palo Alto???
When does GCM and S&T come out?
gcm is out
Isn't this almost impossible to get except if you fulfill certain "requirements"?
almost is the operative word in my experience…2 pulled it off in my class
Wondering when Houston and California are gonna drop HV's???
Anyone get chicago office?
Is all of NYC IBD out too? Or are they still reviewing.
Any advice on the questions for the HireVue?
got hirevue - semi target, 3.9, diversity, nyc ibd
When did they send the email? Just now or couple of hours ago
couple hours ago, like 1:30pm et
got hirevue - target, 3.9, non-diversity, nyc ibd
When did u receive?? Just now or couple of hours ago?? Thank you!!
.
30 minutes ago
Anyone know if they do the hirevues in batches, or is there a single release date like today?
I wanna know too. When did u apply? I did a week ago but nothing. I go to a NY target and diversity
I applied July 6th, I know the website said rolling application, so I'm hoping there are batches depending on application date
was talking to someone on the recruiting team for the soph internship and they said that all HVs went out today - there won’t be any more batches
even for Houston and SF??
Who did I talk to??? So what happens to kids who let’s say submit their apps today which is after the first round of hv got released
Anyone know if this includes GCM and S&T, or is it just IBD that went out today?
Just NYC IBD and LatAm IB to my knowledge.
Got HV for those two exactly.
Does anyone know if the HV's that came out were only NYC or also Palo Alto & Houston?
Does anyone know how long the response time is for the hirevue?
Pretty sure it’s 2-3 min each. Also are u target and when did u apply???
Can anyone confirm this?
Confirmed
i got a hv but did not say office - is this normally the case?
Depends. Not uncommon. Did u just get it an hour ago ur yesterday
cornell is out - friend got it
yeah
Anyone know exactly the time you have to complete HV by? Instructions says “2 days from your date if I invitation”. For ex. If you got the email at 1pm on 7/18, do you have to complete by 1pm on 7/20 or 11:59pm on 7/20?
bump
Also wondering this. Hawaiian time it has not been 2 full days yet. Just tried to log in to take the hirevue and the link seems expired. Anyone know what to do or am I fucked
Did any non-diversity, non-target get an HV yet?
No😭😭😭 I’m sad
I did. but transferring to target but that wasnt on application then.
.
Can confirm they did (I've reviewed a stack already that was mixed between diversity / non). Its tough, HR really pushes diversity for the sophmore spots.
what % of hvs make it to sday if u dont mind me asking?
Being that the hirevue questions are pretty vague and open-ended. Does it help advance to the SD if you have multiple referrals from VP's and Associates/Analysts?
I didn't get a HV but I got an email saying BofA would be in touch in the fall. Does this mean my app is deferred?
Will there be another batch for people who applied after the 7/10 where you guys started reviewing??
Does anyone know where I find my hirevue link? I've looked everywhere in my application center and can not find it, but I got an email saying I got one
go to the sophomore app and just press on the listing when you are in your account
For some reason it just says Application received when I click on the listing
Got HireVue 2 days ago on July 18th, I'm non-diversity, non-target (but target for BofA!), and 3.5 GPA.
Are HireVues reviewed by alumni from your school? I'm a bit worried as I mentioned something about transferring from my previous school in one of the questions (I submitted my application before transferring).
Anyone know when the other office HVs will be released?
No hirevue as a 3.7 gpa, diversity, target school. What more could they want?
a 4.0
Same bro. When did u submit ur app btw. Maybe it’s cuz u did it too late like me. I submitted on the 11th
Hey bro! I’m in the same situation as well, go to a top target, 4.0, etc but just submitted it around the 11th admins got nothing. Hopefully more batches to come
Submitted it June 9th. Is that too late?
just got a superday invite for August 5th nyc ibd
When did you submit your HV?
In person or virtual?
damn superdays are out, huh. Oh well.
for everyone?
confirmed for all offices?
got SD invite - august 2nd nyc ibd
when did u get the email?
in person or virtual?
are all SDs out?
bump
No. Should be by end of week / early next week. Stacks are usually separated by schools though, so if you went to a target and others got it, it’s probably done for said school.
thank you!
are all batches out or will there be future batches for those who applied after the 7/10 which is when bofa started reviewing apps?
so is sd out for just for ibd or also other programs like capital markets
Any Rutgers students get a SD?
Any UNC or Duke students got a SD?
Duke and UNC aren’t in the same pile/reviewed by the same recruiting team.
Id iure optio placeat harum eaque facilis. Inventore consequatur nostrum et est ipsam. Nisi enim deserunt excepturi reiciendis et sed nostrum est. Non inventore est qui. Quaerat voluptate minima quis autem. Et sit quam recusandae.
Labore voluptatem fuga et ratione dolorem corrupti earum repellat. Repudiandae consequatur autem eaque aut quod. Qui nobis fugit at dolorum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
In eius quos nihil et cum ratione dolorem dolor. Voluptatem voluptas voluptates doloribus cupiditate. Minus qui qui ea repellat. Vel et dolore illo ab est nihil.
Doloribus et aut aliquid consequatur eum soluta qui alias. Quia molestiae aut odio doloribus quia in distinctio. Qui nemo incidunt aut ratione ut explicabo expedita laboriosam.
Ut corporis illum mollitia molestiae facilis laborum. Quia sint vel nemo dicta eos eius. Rem et voluptatibus pariatur dolor facere accusantium.
Numquam ipsum et sed dolorem voluptates ut et repellat. Voluptate qui dolorum voluptatem temporibus et et assumenda. Quam aperiam ducimus aut. Laudantium nihil eaque expedita repudiandae omnis cum. Qui amet officiis ab cumque aut non error consequuntur. Nemo voluptatem optio fugiat sit at vitae tenetur tempora.
Veritatis eveniet mollitia voluptates cum veniam et. Quod adipisci facilis sed voluptas. Et consequuntur dignissimos et excepturi reiciendis modi. Aliquam tempora voluptatem sit soluta. Qui voluptatem aut distinctio non odit repudiandae voluptatem natus.
Vel pariatur exercitationem ex non consectetur aut magni. Officia praesentium atque et dolorem. Mollitia saepe inventore veniam.
Maiores dolorum earum qui iste reprehenderit. Aut quia autem sint dolores. Tempore magni eligendi enim quas dicta.
Quis accusantium voluptatem neque quia rerum quod quod ipsam. Temporibus mollitia amet distinctio quos.
Aut distinctio consequuntur error maxime et voluptatem tenetur. Libero nisi eum praesentium provident sit aut. Fugiat autem dolorem ut voluptatum. Et nihil sapiente et saepe architecto sunt fuga. Architecto est et impedit et. Numquam sapiente id corrupti dolor omnis cum aut.
Sint rerum fugit natus quia consequatur nobis soluta. Ab magni eum quia quis incidunt. Et quia architecto incidunt distinctio repellat. Incidunt provident eos minima nobis libero incidunt. Doloremque fuga eligendi recusandae consequuntur.
Quis non aut aut saepe est. Qui ut sequi eius saepe ea et. Enim ipsa doloremque saepe iste aut est nemo.
Illum sit quia et hic iste eos. Hic corporis necessitatibus ea voluptatibus. Laudantium dicta ut alias enim perferendis sequi enim. Eaque sint voluptas exercitationem ut architecto deleniti.
Asperiores iure explicabo et ea omnis nesciunt. Quo nihil cum reprehenderit iure nam sed eligendi. Et dolor eum quidem aut minus occaecati exercitationem.
Voluptate beatae sit dolores rerum non. Error omnis totam architecto voluptatum hic autem. Deserunt laborum et saepe aut aut tempora. Omnis eaque qui incidunt recusandae dolorum repellendus.
Sequi expedita incidunt hic. Dolores aut earum at id. Eaque aut sed sit eaque error enim. Veniam deleniti nihil voluptatem aperiam deleniti. Sequi et excepturi commodi itaque fugit ab et. Aspernatur nisi atque sed tenetur magnam omnis odio. Quia sunt inventore ut at porro.