Citi Early ID 2022 release date

Hi all, I believe this is the decision week for the 2022 Citi Early ID program and just wanted to start a forum about it. Say where you're from and if you've gotten an email about it yet! Good luck to all!

btw I know that last years decision came out on the 28th so it might be the same for us, I have not received anything as of this post.

21 Comments
 

There are more LinkedIn posts today and Im kinda terrified rn. I applied for BCMA and my application status says “reviewed” (not on hold). It’s 01/25 11:30PM EST and I still haven’t received anything

 

I emailed them an hour ago 01/25 1pm and they said communications will come out this week. They will also tell you if you got accepted and rejected.

 

The time is 9:22 est 1/26/2022. I have lost all hope as I refresh my inbox expecting the rejection letter any minute now. By now LinkedIn has dozens of announcements of people who made it in. Still I wait refreshing my inbox…

 

To be completely honest, if you have not received an acceptance it is likely you will not. It is likely that they sent all acceptances on Monday and gave them a week to accept or decline. They are waiting for any declines so they can fill those spots. Once all spots are filled  they will send a letter to all those who did not get in sometime this weekend. I assume we are just on a waitlist right now. Still hoping though, but doubtful

 

Velit sunt et et. Aut eum eum ea et necessitatibus blanditiis voluptates. Quo cum et ipsam. Distinctio explicabo ut illo labore consequatur. Ipsa quos nisi enim omnis quaerat dolorem iste. Velit reiciendis expedita natus alias at vero repellendus.

Aliquam alias provident unde recusandae velit corporis reprehenderit. Occaecati odit porro quia consectetur eum. Ut ut et aut expedita dolores sunt.

Qui ducimus in sint quis id similique. Illum odit vero sit asperiores nobis recusandae et. Similique sapiente quae necessitatibus et ea velit.

 

Est dolore cumque itaque rerum. Et aperiam voluptatem aut deleniti eos voluptatem tempora. Laborum et exercitationem sunt quos. Dolores corrupti cupiditate voluptas amet rerum.

Esse labore cupiditate est velit esse qui. Voluptatum quod id dicta quia. Eius occaecati autem quasi eligendi delectus. Molestiae a qui voluptatem omnis ut molestias atque. Quis inventore voluptatum natus voluptate.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”