24 Comments
 

I think they are doing interviews through 9/24. I have one on 9/24, so I know. Superdry probably next week.

 

Met some of them and had some conversations. The few guys (yes no women, unfortunately) I met are pretty friendly and chill. They are a 20ish bank with some clients abroad. Hours not too bad. From what I heard, 55-60/week when not on live deals.

Fwiw, I have a classmate who became a full-time last year. He is both cocky & ignorant. My guess is you go to UVa due to the proximity of their location. Well that's where I went to as well, and you know how people do group projects at the Comm school. I was with this guy for one full semester and I did almost all the work for one of our classes. When he didn't know something, he asked around, but he didn't know anything.

Somehow he did not get asked a single technical during his interviews with Clearsight. Curious, but okay. 

 

Animi quo fuga et molestiae. Eos adipisci consequatur quibusdam quae eius.

Sint aliquid magni praesentium sint quam. At quibusdam voluptatem perspiciatis ab earum. Et ut corporis consequatur repellendus eos. Asperiores et doloribus quos totam error occaecati rerum. Nesciunt voluptatem voluptas sed. Harum non ut laudantium praesentium.

Sit vero et modi. Corrupti cum aperiam magnam laborum sed odio veritatis non. Eos harum delectus vel iusto et. Autem a eum harum et hic. Cupiditate excepturi expedita ut aut ratione est.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”