Credit Suisse FIG 2018
Hey everyone, I was looking through threads on CS FIG but they're all very old. On that note, I was wondering if anyone has some up-to-date insight into how the FIG group has been doing over the past year. I'd especially like to know more about the culture/conversion/placement as well if anyone can speak to that. Thanks!
Bump
Not the best group at CS for placement
I had that understanding, but do you know anything about the culture within the group currently?
I am not familiar with CS FIG but FIG other than GS FIG is awful for HF/PE recruiting. Not too many fig funds are out there compared to FIG analysts/associates.
Bump
Associate in FIG at another BB. CS FIG is one of the strongest FIG practices on Wall Street and their analysts place quite well.
-
anyone have insight into how CS fig is now?
Autem ut impedit qui nesciunt est ex. Vel reprehenderit maiores nihil debitis quos. Consequatur sequi et quasi consequuntur enim vitae. Illo vel similique error ipsum. Sunt eos ratione et.
Sit fugiat voluptas est aliquid doloribus. Harum nulla qui illum perspiciatis alias velit et mollitia. Ut optio sit dolorem non.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...