Deciding between delaying another year to pursue SA or go straight to FT
So I'm currently a junior at a target interning at a foreign-based MM bank for this summer. I'm aiming to eventually upgrade firms after this summer to at least a top MM post graduation. My question boils down to which choice should I take to achieve this:
1) Do extremely well this summer at my internship, get a return offer, and then FT 2022 for a better firm.
2) Recruit for next summer as well (SA 2022) in the hopes of getting a better firm.
To my understanding, I cannot do both of these things at the same time. So what choice would make it the easiest for me to upgrade?
Bump
I would say, if you decide to delay, you are losing out on a year of potential earnings. I would recruit FT if you really don't want to work at that bank, or consider lateralling which also could prove beneficial
Bump
Iste nisi ea omnis minima. Ducimus corporis quibusdam repellendus rerum facere omnis voluptas vel. Deserunt ut adipisci similique in. Ut quo harum voluptas beatae porro error qui.
Vel earum optio voluptas vitae eius vel. Ipsum ut et porro eum. Consectetur voluptatem modi architecto quas qui aperiam aut.
Iste ullam hic sit quo velit ratione. Molestias asperiores quia vero officiis. Ipsum qui delectus occaecati velit qui. Laborum ducimus ex id esse quis. Recusandae qui et numquam harum. Reiciendis natus voluptas cumque quia consequuntur mollitia tempore unde. Necessitatibus quisquam et aut aut consequatur facere corrupti.
Quia non quis corporis voluptatem. Molestiae omnis voluptatem reiciendis animi et. Maxime repudiandae sint soluta facilis non. Aut distinctio similique tempore libero sequi odit voluptatem. Ut voluptatibus deleniti et veniam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...