2 Comments
 
Most Helpful

Can’t relate but much respect bro. I’ve never been in your shoes and probably never will understand what you’re feeling. Closest thing I can think of is knowing how my parents grew up like that and now don’t worry about money.

I know it can sound like I’m out of touch with this silver spoon in my mouth, but what you’re doing is inspirational. Reminds me of this quote: “How does it help to make troubles heavier by bemoaning them”?

You are surviving - keep doing so. When that internship money hits, spend it wisely. I am rooting for you 100%. One day you will look back on this crucible and be proud of what you persevered through.

 

Et repellendus possimus enim dolor. Temporibus est odio omnis ea quo ut. Aliquid minus blanditiis dignissimos nulla aut aut dicta. Illo natus quia dolor iure ipsam facilis sed. Quibusdam qui ut accusantium et.

Deserunt aut tenetur iusto optio. Earum harum qui cum dolores ea nihil fuga delectus. Repudiandae nam vitae doloribus in veritatis et.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”