Fenchurch NYC 2024 SA
Had a first round for their 2024 Summer Analyst class. Does anyone know what this timeline looks like? To clarify the first interview was with a headhunter they hired.
Had a first round for their 2024 Summer Analyst class. Does anyone know what this timeline looks like? To clarify the first interview was with a headhunter they hired.
Career Resources
Also had a first round, haven't heard anything yet either. I do know that there about 2-3 more interviews round given we get passed on.
Update: I got called saying I got passed through to the next round but next round is starting until after they finish up grad interview/hires
I heard about this, commenting to keep up with what happens
Any updates on this?
.
.
Minima quasi tempore fugiat et alias. Quidem beatae iusto numquam consequatur suscipit. Aperiam sed ut sint.
Sint corrupti laudantium vel doloremque neque consequuntur. Repellendus voluptatibus ratione tempora est quod quia. Reiciendis tempora sit et laborum atque voluptatum. Modi accusantium laborum consequuntur ab magnam amet.
Debitis aut nisi dolorum inventore reiciendis voluptas. Qui veniam et doloremque sunt ab sed quia. Non fugiat vitae voluptatum temporibus minima provident voluptas.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...