Goldman Sachs 2023 Summer Internship
Has Goldman Sachs already given out offers for off-cycle and summer internships?
Has Goldman Sachs already given out offers for off-cycle and summer internships?
| +146 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 65 | 1h |
| +135 | Just One More Year | 11 | 2d |
| +128 | Interns without return offers, careers & perspective | 11 | 1d |
| +115 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 16 | 3h |
| +83 | Are all these UBS postings bullshit? | 21 | 1d |
| +79 | Bringing Deals as a Vice President | 25 | 1h |
| +73 | Paradise Is Paradise | 5 | 1d |
| +38 | Q&A | Investment Banking Analyst, UBS | 2 years in investment banking | 11 | 2d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 2d |
| +31 | Will they pay Directors $1mm+? | 14 | 3d |
Career Resources
I was told I would only hear back at the end of January for the outcome of my AC for Off-Cycle
When did you apply and when did you receive the AC invite
Applied in September and got AC invite mid-November
Recently got an offer for an off-cycle during the spring (not in London).
Is there a benefit for doing off cycle?
I got another internship during the summer, so for me it fits my schedule better. I also think that you learn more during an off-cycle as deal activity is usually lower during the summer period.
Has anyone received feedback on their interview for SA Classic IBD London?
Hey I didn’t think so, financing were first - now IBD Classic was from the 6th but they also had major job cuts. They did two weeks - which is Friday. But I’ve heard some from financing wait 3 weeks for an offer.
Do they still send out offers for SA23 London?
Yes, offers have been given out over the past couple of weeks.
do you know how many have gone out? (Approx)? Classic started first week of Jan & I’m aware it’s rotational. Just no clue how many places are available for IBD Classic (first rotation).
I don't think offers for Classic have been given out yet. I am talking about the AC that took place first two weeks of Jan. But I may be wrong.
people are really lining up to work at GS despite all they've done and the fact that they overhire interns with no intention of giving you a return offer in many cases. have fun going through FT recruitment with the "didn't get a return offer" badge if you choose GS
Rejected from Goldman I’m guessing? Not sure why you wanna shit on people interning there but go off.
Wouldn't choose GS anyway.
Ok DCM intern, going to choose DB over GS now thanks to your valuable expertise. Less chance to get fired I guess…
The fact that you're shitting on DB shows how little you know.
Not sure why you're picking at my title when you're a fucking prospect for a bank that won't even give you a return offer LMAO, insane dickriding
Del
ooh you mad, cope harder
DCM intern defending DB while throwing hands at GS. I have seen everything now…
Del
Did anybody heard back?
I’ve had the AC at the beginning of Jan, and still waiting
I don't think anyone from Classic Jan AC has heard back.
I wonder if anyone will hear back at all.
I’ll send you a private message - we may have been in same AC
Also had the AC for classic ib in early Jan… still haven’t heard back
Anybody heard back from Real Estate London OC?
Consequatur aut debitis voluptates voluptas iusto eos. Commodi ut quidem qui exercitationem et voluptas. Pariatur saepe nisi velit sunt. Numquam iure ut inventore alias nisi.
Est excepturi laboriosam est nostrum dolore. Commodi dicta aut praesentium laudantium tempore. Eligendi necessitatibus saepe distinctio placeat. Ad necessitatibus beatae quo nulla et id. Explicabo voluptatibus maiores perferendis. Quo ab dicta quo repellat. Suscipit numquam atque nostrum minima.
Ut corrupti qui non tempore et vitae doloribus. Perferendis aut dolores ducimus ducimus nobis vero eaque vel. Tempore necessitatibus quos reprehenderit error. A est atque enim cum magni.
Exercitationem quae ea saepe doloremque magnam quas voluptatem autem. Ullam qui reprehenderit commodi aperiam consequatur qui fugiat. In numquam non sint. Esse id labore dignissimos quia autem neque error. Alias voluptatem sint placeat maiores laborum nam temporibus enim.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Temporibus odio et possimus dignissimos. Qui voluptas fugiat labore delectus. Illo dolorem incidunt eius consequuntur. Maiores porro iusto assumenda tenetur expedita totam illo. Tenetur voluptas impedit non blanditiis modi. Sunt totam nisi nihil atque eius.
Modi sunt doloremque illum aut itaque tempora. Ad rem molestiae in occaecati culpa pariatur quaerat. Dolorem quibusdam nam quia tempore eveniet.
Fugit beatae exercitationem dicta rerum rerum quia nostrum. Veniam vitae corrupti incidunt qui. Cupiditate impedit beatae ipsa modi. Autem expedita quis quae.