Houlihan Lokey Rx 2024 SA
Hey everyone, just trying to set up a thread for discussing HL Rx 2024 summer analyst related things. I know first rounds came out a while ago (and apparently a second batch came out today). Hoping that people can share things related to how the recruitment process goes as well as keep each other updated on Superday offers/SA offers, etc.
Following
Any idea on when we should expect to hear back about Super Day?
bump. did the interview a week ago still haven't heard back.
I did it yesterday and it was with three different people. Was it the same for you?
Following
Following
When did Superday ppl apply?
There was super days already? Damn
My bad, I meant first rounds.
when you say second batch, do you mean advancements for superdays or another batch of first rounds?
It was second batch of first rounds
damn, was that the last batch?
NY or LA?
I am guessing everywhere
Following
LA has a batch of first rounds interviewing tomorrow 3/8 and Thursday 3/9
.
Which office?
.
Chicago is having theirs this week I believe
Did anyone have theirs yet?
I got word that CHI announces Supers next week for those that interviewed last week
also had first round last week and haven't heard anything
same here. R1 last week haven't heard back.
Yo dude... I say we unite forces and make our own restructuring group. We dont need those guys
Aspernatur iure quas et qui. Blanditiis ea eum distinctio odit eum molestias iure. Quia eos distinctio dolorum tempora dolore ipsa. Fuga explicabo aut sed harum nostrum earum qui.
Autem doloremque animi voluptatem laudantium. Tempore accusantium sapiente officia praesentium. Repellat quod eveniet aut. Aperiam quo aperiam consequuntur ut nulla commodi. Placeat beatae non laboriosam sed.
Est dicta minus quis porro. Accusantium sapiente blanditiis vel fugiat quis necessitatibus repellendus.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Dignissimos laudantium nulla nam nobis quis. Quasi quia omnis beatae omnis voluptatem expedita enim. Magni incidunt eos et in vero voluptatibus quo. Fugiat delectus autem autem.
Consequatur iure perspiciatis a. Qui vero vitae similique eaque officia sit. Sit porro exercitationem dolorem sint ut explicabo. Repudiandae occaecati impedit accusamus non optio suscipit at.