Houston Boutiques 2020
Anyone know of any Houston or Dallas boutiques still hiring? Old threads are outdated and I don't have CapIQ, would help a lot if someone could share info!
Anyone know of any Houston or Dallas boutiques still hiring? Old threads are outdated and I don't have CapIQ, would help a lot if someone could share info!
| +220 | Just One More Year | 17 | 11h |
| +179 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 75 | 6h |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 3d |
| +90 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 18h |
| +79 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 1d |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 6d |
| +26 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 9 | 1h |
| +22 | Mandated 9:00am Arrival? | 6 | 4d |
Career Resources