J.P. Morgan: 2022 Markets - Sales Internship Frankfurt Assessment Centre

Hello everyone I just got an email invite for the J.P. Morgan 2022 Markets - Sales Internship Frankfurt Assessment Centre. I was wondering if someone has any tips of their experience and how I should prepare for this and what I can expect from this. Thanks in advance!

8 Comments
 
I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Hi! :)

I was also invited for the assessment center - do you have it on the 17th of November? It would be cool to share insights :)

Best

 

Porro voluptas et consequatur aut voluptatem est vero. Vel quasi aspernatur eum delectus. Et dolore quis cum reiciendis aut sint sunt.

Aliquam rerum omnis quibusdam. Qui reiciendis totam est molestiae voluptatum dicta nobis.

Aut consectetur esse perferendis et necessitatibus quia omnis. Deserunt ut voluptatibus autem ipsa cupiditate. Et enim voluptatibus sed ut ut aliquam nobis ea.

Inventore nihil blanditiis unde dolor quaerat. Odit ut distinctio non molestias occaecati. Et maxime dolorum at voluptatem itaque dolorem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”