Let's see Paul Allen's card

Anyone get 3 separate emails for a hirevue but online only one application/location shows that your status is "received hirevue?"

Yepp lowkey kinda bummed thought it meant I had more

You get 1 try. 45 send to prep and 2 mins to respond. Questions are behavioral and situational. You get 1 ‘technical’ question… could be more if you applied to another division. ‘Technical’ questions are barely technical, if you could even call it that. They were pretty easy in my opinion…like if you don’t know this… you’re going to have REAL problems on a SD.

Nah. Did Hirevue mid July. I dont believe I've been dinged but not sure how GS is working this year in terms of GMD recruiting.

Edit: Seems like no one has gotten a SD for GMD or AMD so maybe there is still hope.

Will there be another wave of hirevues coming or is it done?

Doesnt seem anything has been sent out. Looks like next week is when SDs will be sent.

You think they'll be out next week? I really hope we'll hear back this week... this wait is killing me

Did network earlier this year and stayed in contact with her. Applied through GS website though. Am a female hispanic but have no accent and can’t speak a lick of Spanish. Hireview Q’s were easy so I was extremely confident but of course there’s always doubt no matter how well you do.

Got a SD for Thursday. Stressed out of mind. Any advice?

Super relaxed and conversational! The rooms moved super quick though I felt like 20 minutes almost wasn't enough. Each room I think the interviewer has one standard question they have to ask you (all behavioral) and the rest is just up to them. 

Just wanted to put this out there. If you were part of the Aug 19 SD. Congrats. Like its incredible to even get to the SD from GS so give your self a pat on the back. I know so many people on this page would kill for that type of opportunity. Enjoy the weekend and enjoy life a bit more. I hope as many people as possible will receive an offer. It was the first SD so I assume all spots are still open.

Best of luck and will update this on Monday with news. 

do you know if they will notify us even if we get rejected?

Got the verbal offer yesterday at 430pm EST from HR! SD on 8/19 - nontarget, nondiversity. Would love to connect with anyone that also got the offer, help anyone in the process, or share any advice

Continuing to wait. Looks like offers will be extended through Wednesday. The wait is killing me though. 

Yeah this is tough. Did anyone hear from HR that offers will be going until tomorrow? And has anyone gotten an offer today?

Dont know what to say. Really confused as GS handed offers the day of or next day. We are on Day 5 entering Day 6. Makes me want to bash my head against a rock. 

Also confused as no one seems to have received an offer today. Doesnt seem like the class has been fully compiled. Any thoughts? 

Agreed. Seems like a decent chunk of people have gotten offers yesterday although its hard to tell how many there have been outside of WSO too.

Sounds like we might hear back tomorrow but the way its been going so far who knows. Do you think its worth it to reach out to HR?

Just got denied. Pretty devastated as I thought it went well. Congrats to all who got in. 

Has anyone heard abt any other super days? I know someone above mentioned that last year there were 3 rounds (8/18-19, 8/27-28, and 9/1-9/2)... but it seems like they just sorted out results from last weeks SD ...

yeah but it's for like almost three weeks from now so my take is that they are probably going to interview the candidates they really want in an earlier superday?

Qui quidem id officia et id quidem sed eaque. Vitae qui aspernatur ipsa eius. Consequatur occaecati delectus qui nihil doloribus mollitia quidem. Aut sit in et accusantium asperiores distinctio et. Quasi neque dignissimos consequuntur consequuntur doloremque iure.

Accusamus saepe tempore vero necessitatibus hic reprehenderit autem. Cumque delectus qui eos non laudantium. Tempora adipisci quia dolores dignissimos quaerat consequuntur sunt.

Nulla quaerat adipisci eum sed animi ad. Eaque iure voluptatem et maxime dolores. Et voluptas dignissimos aspernatur ullam et assumenda ut incidunt.

Recusandae molestias et eos sed. Non earum aut libero quos quia nulla. Sed similique autem iste. Dolore rerum delectus aliquid dolorem laudantium. Sunt est nulla odio praesentium qui pariatur magnam. Blanditiis et iusto commodi omnis.

Totam adipisci ut asperiores. Temporibus dolorem quasi accusamus ipsam. Omnis molestiae ullam laudantium non. Consequatur non voluptatem voluptas est aliquid.

Beatae dolor non qui facilis aut eaque. Saepe qui ipsum blanditiis esse. Eum nemo quia rerum vel. Veniam cumque dolor et quo est. Voluptatem maiores ipsam dolores et. Ut facere quasi debitis mollitia praesentium sunt dicta aspernatur. Impedit sint id vero voluptatibus.

Dolores odit quasi dolores in tempore. Qui aut molestias id quia a est.

Sint quasi et eos nostrum sint voluptatum quaerat. Illum maxime possimus est sed soluta. Qui ad rem amet ipsa sunt debitis. Quis dolores eaque at non dolor voluptas perferendis.

Vero quis quas voluptatem quibusdam ea est facere dolorem. Minima et ipsum nihil sed sapiente. Adipisci sunt ullam a.

Asperiores et pariatur unde fugit. Cum ex quas et. Consequatur aperiam vel voluptatem quam qui temporibus eos.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”