A complete list of SA 2022 Banks Still Recruiting

I have finished SA recruitment this year so I'll drop the my list of firms that I think one could still secure a spot with. Note this list is evolving and may depend on if you're at a target (aka lmk what I missed/got wrong and I'll update asap)

Banks that have finished (or too late to apply): 

For completeness and for SA '23 people

EB/BB

April/late March: PJT RX, HL RX, Allen/M Klein?, HL?, Citi, Raine

Mid-late April/May: MS Menlo, EVR, Moelis, Lazard, PWP, Greenhill (rx a lil earlier), Gugg, CS-non NYC*

* note CS will have fall wave but it is too late to apply

MM

Process finished Before or around mid April: Brown Gibbons, Baird, Blair, BMO

Else: DBO Partners, Leerink, Greentech?, RBCRothschild, Ares, Piper Sandler, Imperial

Available Banks

EB/BB Banks

Goldman, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, Barclays, Bofa, UBS, DB, Centerview, PJT*, LionTree, Ducera, 

*Note PJT NY M&A networking should be done asap despite later interviews LionTree will be very soon, Ducera in process but rolling, EBs (EVR, PJT, etc) have non-M&A which hasn't started recruiting as well

MM Banks Due Soon/in process so apply AND network asap

PJ Solomon, Lincoln, Union Square, Keybanc, FT Parnters?, Cowen, Nomura, Mizuho, DC Advisory, Shea, Cain, Jefferies

MM Banks not imminent

Macquarie, Stifel, Wells Fargo, Citizens Bank, TD Securities, GCA, Miller Buckfire, AGC, BNP, MUFG, Truist, Raymond James, Stephens, Harris Williams, Needham, PNC, SocGen, Oppenheimer, HSBC, Cantor Fitzgerald

Rando banks for exhaustivity

Alantra, Berkery Noyes, BBH, Cascadia Capital, Marathon Capital, Stout, Incentrum, PWC, Scotiabank, Santander, US bank, Apollo, Wedbush, duff & phelps, lehman bros., jmp, foros group, Sage llc, Nfluence, Vaquero, Viant, Captsone, FocalPoint, Spurrier Capital Partners, Leonis Partners

Best of luck to all and please help keep this list active

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (188)

• Prospect in IB - Gen
May 7, 2021 - 3:17am

Could you elaborate on which ones you were wrong about? Just want to keep a good grasp on which banks are actually still recruiting. Thanks!

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Prospect in IB - Gen
May 1, 2021 - 7:40pm

This is extremely helpful, thanks so much! Surprised to see how few banks are remaining / how many banks have already finished. 

May 2, 2021 - 10:30pm

shit i just started recruiting (im late) and most of the banks are done

Array
May 3, 2021 - 2:30pm

I went to a target actually, but I'm not sure why you'd list a defunct bank and an MF on the IB summer recruiting thread? Unless there's some sort of joke here

• Prospect in IB-M&A
May 3, 2021 - 5:23pm

Did MUFG finish recruitment? I've seen some ads for 2022 internships but on their website, it says that their are no applications at this time?

May 3, 2021 - 6:33pm

Tobin & Co has completed the recruitment cycle. For those interested in the 2023 program you'll make those big bucks.

-

Must be HYP, 4.0, & President of IB club

• Prospect in IB-M&A
May 3, 2021 - 10:35pm

I think you might be a good fit for Tobin & Co. It's a boutique out of Charlotte. The owner is Justine Tobin, former Goldman Guru, she boasts a 90% placement into BB's for her summer analysts. I would highly recommend looking into this, it's too great of an opportunity to pass up.

• Prospect in IB - Cov
May 4, 2021 - 7:58pm

Re: Boston Banks, I think Shea is doing some first rounds this week (I've heard they have a spring cycle and fall cycle, so they're far from done). Under the MM part, is "Ares" referring to Ares Management or Aeris Partners?

May 21, 2021 - 5:46pm

my second post here so sorry if i mess up the reply chain idk. i have networked heavily with deutsche (mds, analysts, hr, etc. one of my better opps just bc of alumni placement from my school), and can confidently say 2022 ibd positions are pretty much wrapped up, with maybe like 1-2 more waves left going into june/july. (2-3 of my close friends did their SDs 2 weeks ago and got corp fin-ibd offers) i applied to fic s&t 2022 so i know for a fact those timelines and superdays happen in the fall (july/aug/sept to oct). my mentor at db actually reached out to hr for a complete timeline so ill update once i get more info for you. hope that helps. 

• Intern in IB-M&A
May 13, 2021 - 11:01am

Curious if Citi has finished for all offices. Heard there would be a second wave in June/August. Can someone confirm

• Prospect in IB - Gen
May 15, 2021 - 9:02pm

target recruiting is done. Nontarget is in august / September. Hope that helps c:

• Intern in IB - Cov
May 20, 2021 - 12:22pm

Apparently SVB Leerink is still hiring, expanded class size, so may be possible to interview with them still

• Prospect in IB - Gen
May 27, 2021 - 8:13pm

If I didn't get contacted yet am I out? I was told by someone there that I would get referred. 

May 31, 2021 - 1:46am

Does anyone have any information on Wells Fargo's FT IB Undergraduate Program? Looked on their website and found out that they do a training program for rising seniors, but application date is TBD.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
May 31, 2021 - 1:57pm

Anyone know when Barclays open their app for 2022 SA NYC IBD non-diversity?

• Intern in IB - Cov
Jun 2, 2021 - 11:53pm

No they have began target non-diversity already and are nearly done with that I believe. Not sure about non-target tho

Jun 4, 2021 - 4:42pm

Best piece of advice - target the BBs. -> MS, GS, JPM, and City are your best bet.

Avoid banks such as DB,  UBS, MUFG, Nomura, etc. Really not worth your time. Too much stress with low pay.

Array
  • Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 17, 2021 - 8:57pm

Hey all, I've been unlucky in that I still haven't secured an offer from anywhere. I know the BBs, except Citi is still recruiting. What other reputable ones are still possible to get an offer from?

Jul 7, 2021 - 2:39pm

Very doubtful that this is true. They're doing "early" superdays in the next 2-3 weeks and multiple sources have said that other interviews will take place throughout July, August, and potentially even September. No way they're already 100% done.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jul 7, 2021 - 2:41pm

Bro I just talked to an MD and an HR last week, they said they are going to review resumes at the beginning of Aug. 

Whatever ur intention or ur resource is, Barclays is far from done

• Intern in IB - CB
Jul 15, 2021 - 2:18am

Rising junior new to IB recruiting at Rutgers. Which banks can I network with people still to get a SA role for summer for 2022?

Jul 19, 2021 - 2:24pm

Harris Williams / Oppenheimer / RJ / Other Boutiques + Potential Openings if there are open spots at previous banks. Still plenty of opportunities albeit most of the EB's, MM, BB are probably done or currently in the process. But you never know just reach out to people and ask about the process and maybe they can slip you in if you impress them enough. Good luck!

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jul 27, 2021 - 1:00pm

Leerink opened apps on my school OCR for both SA and FT about a week ago ( this was in addition to their older app cycle) . Is it valid to try networking? Maybe they're taking more for the new tech group - it said healthcare & tech analyst.. or could just be for formalities and their class is full already ?

Aug 21, 2021 - 3:54pm

Sunt voluptatem nemo quia aut dolorem dolorum itaque a. Sed qui aut ut aut minus consequuntur. Doloremque voluptatem minus quam nulla consectetur consequuntur esse. Eum cum ut alias quia. Similique iure ut tempore tempora ut officiis est.

Nostrum tenetur rem consequatur. Placeat et sunt facilis molestiae sed accusamus. Fuga fugit enim ut hic tempore labore placeat. Omnis est autem officiis ex et quidem. Consequatur amet deleniti omnis quia aut numquam odit.

Sep 6, 2021 - 1:40am

Illum labore sed vel et esse. Voluptatem quo molestiae atque in ipsa ut. Omnis unde temporibus odio molestiae. Magnam minus tempora consequatur consectetur aliquam voluptatum. Voluptatem neque ad molestias repellendus quae autem optio. Fuga qui magni eum commodi.

Provident ullam doloribus esse unde cupiditate inventore. Culpa ea itaque rerum reprehenderit velit. Tempora voluptas sed est veritatis qui.

Saepe aut ullam error sit nisi libero delectus natus. Quibusdam fugiat qui doloremque error explicabo.

Odio deleniti delectus soluta nam illo sed eum. Dolorem cumque nulla sed aperiam. Minus quis et repellendus ad error fugiat. Nam in quam nihil ut beatae. Sed repellat minima explicabo in est et.

• Intern in S&T - FI
Sep 6, 2021 - 2:47am

Sunt doloribus ipsam dignissimos earum totam inventore inventore. Quo quia magnam amet consectetur sint. Doloremque necessitatibus quidem eveniet quod aliquid dolorem sequi. Cum eaque quia aut natus temporibus. Quisquam ipsum debitis fugiat sed voluptatum excepturi. Et quisquam qui ratione mollitia minima.

Numquam totam voluptatem rerum doloremque rerum nobis rerum. Ut sit beatae et nulla laboriosam. Fuga sint sed dolorum deleniti eveniet soluta et atque. Id recusandae alias dicta nisi dolores.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Sep 20, 2021 - 5:39pm

Accusamus quaerat labore facilis quas hic soluta minus. Sit nemo minima incidunt sint porro cumque magni numquam.

Ducimus possimus quo vero repudiandae ut enim praesentium. Et eos quibusdam et similique est sunt maiores facilis. Molestiae ab consectetur asperiores est sint.

Quisquam et ea asperiores ipsam atque. Ab est et natus sit nulla quibusdam. Et et corporis et et explicabo molestiae. Expedita magni aut blanditiis temporibus omnis.

Praesentium perferendis quidem ab culpa ea ipsum voluptates. Voluptatem molestiae adipisci et qui consectetur temporibus. Consectetur aut non autem id ut facilis voluptatem. Velit totam excepturi aut dolorem dignissimos impedit beatae saepe.

Sep 21, 2021 - 10:54pm

Est ut expedita voluptatum ut aspernatur assumenda vel. Nobis quidem et laborum possimus quia reprehenderit eum. Officiis delectus necessitatibus modi velit quod praesentium. Qui dolores et molestias hic doloremque. Optio asperiores dolorem cumque velit cum alias ut. Rerum qui aliquid voluptas ut sed maxime facere.

Numquam delectus perferendis porro itaque cum laborum velit. Necessitatibus sed vero placeat nisi ut consequuntur modi. Laborum atque deleniti in cum sunt laudantium.

Molestiae sint et officia quod. Quod ut molestias incidunt at quos in aut.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

October 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (39) $363
  • Associates (229) $233
  • 2nd Year Analyst (139) $155
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (32) $149
  • Intern/Summer Associate (105) $142
  • 1st Year Analyst (504) $135
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (387) $83