A complete list of SA 2022 Banks Still Recruiting

I have finished SA recruitment this year so I'll drop the my list of firms that I think one could still secure a spot with. Note this list is evolving and may depend on if you're at a target (aka lmk what I missed/got wrong and I'll update asap)

Banks that have finished (or too late to apply): 

For completeness and for SA '23 people

EB/BB

April/late March: PJT RX, HL RX, Allen/M Klein?, HL?, Citi, Raine

Mid-late April/May: MS Menlo, EVR, Moelis, Lazard, PWP, Greenhill (rx a lil earlier), Gugg, CS-non NYC*

* note CS will have fall wave but it is too late to apply

MM

Process finished Before or around mid April: Brown Gibbons, Baird, Blair, BMO

Else: DBO Partners, Leerink, Greentech?, RBCRothschild, Ares, Piper Sandler, Imperial

Available Banks

EB/BB Banks

Goldman, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, Barclays, Bofa, UBS, DB, Centerview, PJT*, LionTree, Ducera, 

*Note PJT NY M&A networking should be done asap despite later interviews LionTree will be very soon, Ducera in process but rolling, EBs (EVR, PJT, etc) have non-M&A which hasn't started recruiting as well

MM Banks Due Soon/in process so apply AND network asap

PJ Solomon, Lincoln, Union Square, Keybanc, FT Parnters?, Cowen, Nomura, Mizuho, DC Advisory, Shea, Cain, Jefferies

MM Banks not imminent

Macquarie, Stifel, Wells Fargo, Citizens Bank, TD Securities, GCA, Miller Buckfire, AGC, BNP, MUFG, Truist, Raymond James, Stephens, Harris Williams, Needham, PNC, SocGen, Oppenheimer, HSBC, Cantor Fitzgerald

Rando banks for exhaustivity

Alantra, Berkery Noyes, BBH, Cascadia Capital, Marathon Capital, Stout, Incentrum, PWC, Scotiabank, Santander, US bank, Apollo, Wedbush, duff & phelps, lehman bros., jmp, foros group, Sage llc, Nfluence, Vaquero, Viant, Captsone, FocalPoint, Spurrier Capital Partners, Leonis Partners

Best of luck to all and please help keep this list active

Comments (189)

2y 
Harvthrowaway, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Amazing, thank you. I think Lincoln is done (except NY), Jefferies is later in the fall, some EBs have satellite offices that run later and Greentech you can still apply to

2y 

omg! i just realize how wrong i was ha LOL

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Could you elaborate on which ones you were wrong about? Just want to keep a good grasp on which banks are actually still recruiting. Thanks!

Most Helpful
2y 
maestro_, what's your opinion? Comment below:

This is very helpful. That's why we have WSO - we do it for the kids. I like how you slapped HSBC with the "MM" label instead of including in BB

2y 
Neymar1, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Of course, I was in this position and I know how hard it is. Awareness is a huge issue so hopefully this helps people see what's available. HSBC is a BB, I'll change that right now... wait this isn't 2006

Funniest
  • Intern in IB - Cov
2y 

Lmfao he put Lehman Bros too

• Intern in IB - Cov
2y 

Evercore applications just opened for their direct hire groups, so ECM, DCM, Private Placements, and a couple others. I think M&A first rounds are still being sent out for non core, but it's too late to apply.

• Intern in IB - Cov
2y 

Actually lol they close RX an M&A tomorrow.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

This is extremely helpful, thanks so much! Surprised to see how few banks are remaining / how many banks have already finished. 

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 
"lehman bros."

Uhhhh

2y 

Ctrl + F "keybanc"

Also see under "MM still in process"

2y 
WorkInBanking123, what's your opinion? Comment below:

everyone's emails are on the website so try reaching out to analyst/associates. It might be too late though since I know the first superday is this week

2y 
GUHHHH, what's your opinion? Comment below:

shit i just started recruiting (im late) and most of the banks are done

Array
2y 
sebastianholmann, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Hi,

I just started recruiting and see that you are doing this recently it would be great if we could talk to see how you have been doing. 

2y 
universityschool, what's your opinion? Comment below:

yes i think they confirmed jul 1, not 100% on this though

• Prospect in IB - Cov
2y 

July 1 confirmed. Got the message from HR directly.

2y 
DamieJimond, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Can confirm Goldman July 1

2y 
CRE1442, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Surprised they are recruiting this early.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Superday is May 25th

2y 
universityschool, what's your opinion? Comment below:

i mentioned it because BGL is listed under "finished mid to late April" in the post

2y 
zoomboi, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Tobin & Co has completed the recruitment cycle. For those interested in the 2023 program you'll make those big bucks.

-

Must be HYP, 4.0, & President of IB club

2y 
Money1Monkey, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Can you apply to SA2022 as a current freshman? Is there even a chance to get the internship? 

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

I think you might be a good fit for Tobin & Co. It's a boutique out of Charlotte. The owner is Justine Tobin, former Goldman Guru, she boasts a 90% placement into BB's for her summer analysts. I would highly recommend looking into this, it's too great of an opportunity to pass up.

2y 

don't apply for any sa 2022 unless they explicitly say its a sophomore program. Start building out your resume and studying technicals/following the news

• Prospect in IB - Cov
2y 

Re: Boston Banks, I think Shea is doing some first rounds this week (I've heard they have a spring cycle and fall cycle, so they're far from done). Under the MM part, is "Ares" referring to Ares Management or Aeris Partners?

2y 
wso_username_, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Following, thanks for the post!!

2y 
ccg1533, what's your opinion? Comment below:

following

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Is Deutsche Bank closed? I can't seem to find the application anywhere. 

2y 
local7-11owner, what's your opinion? Comment below:

my second post here so sorry if i mess up the reply chain idk. i have networked heavily with deutsche (mds, analysts, hr, etc. one of my better opps just bc of alumni placement from my school), and can confidently say 2022 ibd positions are pretty much wrapped up, with maybe like 1-2 more waves left going into june/july. (2-3 of my close friends did their SDs 2 weeks ago and got corp fin-ibd offers) i applied to fic s&t 2022 so i know for a fact those timelines and superdays happen in the fall (july/aug/sept to oct). my mentor at db actually reached out to hr for a complete timeline so ill update once i get more info for you. hope that helps. 

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

when does Deutsche start interviewing?

• Intern in IB-M&A
2y 

Curious if Citi has finished for all offices. Heard there would be a second wave in June/August. Can someone confirm

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

target recruiting is done. Nontarget is in august / September. Hope that helps c:

2y 

Unfortunately, I can no longer edit this post but to update everyone, a lot of the May processes are underway and most of the "imminent" banks are no longer viable to reach out to.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

following

• Intern in IB - Cov
2y 

Apparently SVB Leerink is still hiring, expanded class size, so may be possible to interview with them still

• Intern in PE - LBOs
2y 
[Comment removed by mod team]
2y 
rajvirm, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Is unionsquare recruiting not done already?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

No, not yet. I heard they're still doing super days

2y 
bigdawg124, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Is Macquarie already wrapped up in the US? not seeing anything outside of Australia.

2y 
EBIT-CHAD, what's your opinion? Comment below:

bump! anyone know if Macquarie has started yet? Last year their process didn't kick-off until august

2y 
cobwebby2000, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Talked with an MD there and said that they arent taking interns - he might not know about recruitment or he might, idk

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Wtf.. they took many interns last year and they have an app open for SA 2022

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Wtf.. they took many interns last year and they have an app open for SA 2022

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

Not true. Just had a screening with HR for SA 2022

2y 
Pappdich, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Applications open

2y 
rarted2, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Where do I find the application?

• Prospect in AM - Equities
2y 

also wondering this

2y 
privation, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Does anyone have any information on Wells Fargo's FT IB Undergraduate Program? Looked on their website and found out that they do a training program for rising seniors, but application date is TBD.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

Anyone know when Barclays open their app for 2022 SA NYC IBD non-diversity?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
2y 

I was told June 20th but it could be earlier

2y 
IB247, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Any idea when Barclays and baml regular apps open, or if there are still women diversity events for any of the banks still going on?

• Intern in IB - Cov
2y 

No they have began target non-diversity already and are nearly done with that I believe. Not sure about non-target tho

1y 
IB17569, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I know a non-diversity who just had a second round today

2y 
IB247, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Does anyone know bank of America's correct email format???

2y 
surcitycredit09, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Best piece of advice - target the BBs. -> MS, GS, JPM, and City are your best bet.

Avoid banks such as DB,  UBS, MUFG, Nomura, etc. Really not worth your time. Too much stress with low pay.

Array
2y 
aspiringbanker1234, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Does anyone know where I can find Barclays 2022 SA job posting?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
2y 

NY hasn't opened yet

• Intern in IB - Cov
1y 

Had the opportunity for a first round about 3 weeks ago, networked heavily. Target/semitarget

• Prospect in IB - Gen
1y 

Does that mean it's too late to network if you've already applied?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
1y 

Anyone know when Credit Suisse start first round interviews?

1y 
IBD007, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Rolling until the app due date

• Prospect in IB - Gen
1y 

Hey all, I've been unlucky in that I still haven't secured an offer from anywhere. I know the BBs, except Citi is still recruiting. What other reputable ones are still possible to get an offer from?

1y 
BanannaMonkey, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Hey does anyone have any updates for this thread?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
1y 

bump

• Prospect in IB - Gen
1y 

Anyone know when Barclays start?

1y 
pere_85382, what's your opinion? Comment below:

barclays is already done

• Prospect in IB - Gen
1y 

No way. For NY IBD non-diversity?

1y 
_scooby_, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Very doubtful that this is true. They're doing "early" superdays in the next 2-3 weeks and multiple sources have said that other interviews will take place throughout July, August, and potentially even September. No way they're already 100% done.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
1y 

Bro I just talked to an MD and an HR last week, they said they are going to review resumes at the beginning of Aug. 

Whatever ur intention or ur resource is, Barclays is far from done

1y 
nnahpretepp, what's your opinion? Comment below:

not true, they're only done for diversity

1y 
teashop, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Is it too late to network for BBs ?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
1y 

Also interested and wondering what types of banks to be targeting now.

1y 
H4ndsOfGold, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Harris Williams / Oppenheimer / RJ / Other Boutiques + Potential Openings if there are open spots at previous banks. Still plenty of opportunities albeit most of the EB's, MM, BB are probably done or currently in the process. But you never know just reach out to people and ask about the process and maybe they can slip you in if you impress them enough. Good luck!

• Prospect in IB-M&A
1y 

Leerink opened apps on my school OCR for both SA and FT about a week ago ( this was in addition to their older app cycle) . Is it valid to try networking? Maybe they're taking more for the new tech group - it said healthcare & tech analyst.. or could just be for formalities and their class is full already ?

1y 
David56, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Started way too late guys. Anything available for SA 22? Or am I fcked?

1y 
currentstudent__, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Which of these will accept rising sophomores (class of 2024)?

• Intern in S&T - FI
1y 

Just got invited to first round at GS/MS/JPM

1y 
zwpeng, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Cum recusandae vero voluptatem blanditiis quibusdam voluptatem culpa porro. Dolorem corporis quam voluptas molestiae assumenda. In aut qui ullam impedit et cum qui.

• Intern in S&T - FI
1y 

Provident officia explicabo sapiente sint maxime. Ab et sit repellat ipsum tenetur dicta. Ex perferendis cum alias sequi beatae. Doloribus alias aut quo dolorum et est fuga. Vel architecto ad dolores porro nulla. Natus atque explicabo rem non enim saepe. Id aut qui voluptatem atque sapiente.

Laboriosam sit est quo. Blanditiis excepturi veniam rerum minima voluptatibus similique placeat. Sit optio delectus sunt quasi.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
1y 

Labore nostrum nam id. Sunt veniam impedit quae suscipit aspernatur suscipit ut doloremque. Ut consequatur omnis adipisci et. Molestiae laboriosam quae unde rerum voluptas. Quos at facilis consequatur. Officia numquam quaerat sed officiis.

Ex labore ut adipisci in enim ducimus. Minima incidunt et aut ipsam. Non nesciunt quis qui et porro reiciendis reprehenderit praesentium. Doloribus eligendi dolores qui laborum corrupti. Voluptas ab cupiditate aperiam omnis voluptas eos magni.

Consequuntur quo consequatur vitae sequi. Sed minima consequatur quod error qui. Repellendus nulla cumque enim et quod. Est consequatur alias ut voluptatem sint eum. Repellendus consequuntur alias labore quia.

Dolorem et vitae a ut veritatis quia. Non quibusdam alias ipsam et.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
1y 

Laboriosam architecto qui dolorum quos atque. Laboriosam reiciendis ad fugit dolor. Molestiae hic modi porro harum eaque. Ex occaecati saepe qui neque itaque numquam tempore et.

Omnis laboriosam molestias molestias sit occaecati ex deserunt. Ipsa consequuntur cum et velit aut. Libero maxime vitae in. Aliquam laborum ut fugit hic vero soluta consequuntur illum. Dolorum et ex ipsa magni numquam.

Voluptatem aliquid dolores aut culpa totam facilis explicabo. At rem excepturi ea et reiciendis unde eum. Quis praesentium laborum eveniet fugiat voluptates dignissimos eligendi. Laboriosam molestias eligendi alias neque libero ab qui sunt.

Laboriosam voluptatibus sint recusandae et. Quia voluptatem perferendis sit tenetur. Dolor occaecati et ex aut deleniti. Officiis qui qui eum expedita. Nobis nihil consequatur nihil ullam sunt.

1y 
ejcvns, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Voluptas in quasi a ullam. Velit nulla error quibusdam est sit molestiae veniam. Aperiam ex quasi dolore quia. Fuga distinctio quis similique ut aspernatur mollitia consequatur. Modi magnam dolor aut numquam alias rerum mollitia corrupti. Quam sed velit accusamus distinctio praesentium et. Earum vitae quod nesciunt qui nemo velit cum a.

Quisquam voluptas enim esse ut. Quisquam et autem saepe ut ex. Dolores et totam sunt facere.

Consequuntur aut ea autem eos qui voluptatem minus. Molestias dolorum fugit nihil sequi et blanditiis. Veritatis doloribus sunt dolor dolore. Fuga nesciunt perferendis eligendi quae consequuntur.

1y 
apl6, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Accusamus eum dolore quis dolores accusantium. Voluptatem et odit quia alias sed accusamus dolorum. Ex est sequi voluptate mollitia cum corporis. Rerum qui cum placeat dolor rerum nisi. Dolore quaerat architecto qui incidunt.

Nam earum provident ratione ex. Temporibus quia qui iste veniam eum non et.

Voluptatum non aspernatur omnis quia repellat nostrum. Vero eius voluptas provident enim quasi facere. Quos ipsam voluptatem quas quaerat. Quasi tempore voluptatem quia dicta ex.

Asperiores deleniti voluptatum quia consequatur cumque blanditiis eos. Non fuga fugit voluptatem libero dolor dolore dolor explicabo.

1y 
zwpeng, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Dicta dolorum quis molestiae veniam voluptas consequatur. Cumque reprehenderit et a quis. Quo temporibus sed in et ea. Labore architecto fugit ad.

Labore sit et blanditiis error quasi temporibus aut quaerat. Laudantium qui autem aliquam quia sint. Ipsam id maxime quia repudiandae doloremque. Incidunt eum enim id nulla debitis voluptas doloremque.

Vel ex cumque sit totam veniam. Doloremque id eligendi aut iusto eos unde tenetur.

Sed qui recusandae recusandae. Repellendus harum at quam quia rerum atque qui.

Start Discussion

Career Advancement Opportunities

June 2023 Investment Banking

• Lincoln International (▲01) 99.6%
  • Jefferies & Company (▽01) 99.1%
  • Financial Technology Partners (= =) 98.7%
  • William Blair (▲11) 98.2%
  • Lazard Freres (+ +) 97.8%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

June 2023 Investment Banking

• William Blair (▲04) 99.5%
  • Lincoln International (▲11) 99.1%