JPM Early Insight Programs SA 2022
I created a thread since I know the EIP programs are happening or will happen soon for JPM. Anyone know if the EIP programs result in a superday or not?
I created a thread since I know the EIP programs are happening or will happen soon for JPM. Anyone know if the EIP programs result in a superday or not?
| +139 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 64 | 10m |
| +125 | Interns without return offers, careers & perspective | 11 | 21h |
| +116 | Just One More Year | 11 | 2d |
| +114 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 16 | 44m |
| +82 | Are all these UBS postings bullshit? | 21 | 23h |
| +76 | Bringing Deals as a Vice President | 24 | 6h |
| +66 | Paradise Is Paradise | 5 | 1d |
| +37 | Q&A | Investment Banking Analyst, UBS | 2 years in investment banking | 11 | 1d |
| +35 | Q&A | Incoming Associate, Bulge Bracke, AMA: Career switcher (tech sales/BD → MBA → BB TMT IB), return offer | (6 years in Tech/Accounting) | 6 | 5d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 2d |
Career Resources
The process is as follows:
Event->Pymetrics->HireVue———if you do well in HireVue, you will be invited to a Superday.
But is there special preference orrrr - past years super days were 99.9% guaranteed to diversity students...I think it's different this year just we're competing against others in the diversity pool but I could obviously be mistaken
I did read that about last year’s Diversity Program. So, yes, you’re competing against others in the diversity pool. I could be wrong, but I’d assume they might look at candidates with the best academic record first, and depending on their HireVue, will determine if they get to advance.
At quas provident quam dolores quo. Ab aspernatur debitis ut cupiditate molestiae delectus ratione.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...