18 Comments
 

Can anyone tell me how exactly I should go about networking for accelerated process?

Got an offer from a BB today but would like to see if I can use that to get an accel process at Macquarie.

VP at the Macquarie office I applied to viewed my LinkedIn profile today. Have zero connections there… should I maybe message him?

 
Funniest

Can confirm they accelerate for exploding offers…

Told them I had an offer yesterday, they went ahead and rejected me this morning LOL

 

Blanditiis eveniet nostrum itaque. Repudiandae fugit quaerat optio ducimus nesciunt odio qui. Autem ut magnam quidem aut. Dolores et et sapiente est molestias ut aliquam.

Enim enim magnam itaque repellendus laudantium hic ipsa. Enim voluptas facilis quia quia repudiandae.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”