Mizuho SA 2020
Does anyone have any update on the status of Mizuho's internship? The last update I got was on April 1st.
Does anyone have any update on the status of Mizuho's internship? The last update I got was on April 1st.
| +186 | Just One More Year | 12 | 18h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 2h |
| +122 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 1d |
| +87 | Bringing Deals as a Vice President | 26 | 16h |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 6 | 1d |
| +72 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 1h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 9h |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 2h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 4d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
Career Resources
what did the update say on April 1st? I am not interning there this summer but I have a friend who works there that I could ask.
On April 1st Mizuho updated that they were looking to have us start on time, but since then, I have not heard of any updates. It would be great if you could help ask!
I called my friend- she said that they are still unsure of what they are doing. However, she said that they will not be cancelling and if things don't improve they might do virtual. Sorry that wasn't a concrete answer, but hope that helps!
They had sent out a survey to interns last week about extending in person internships on the back end
What do you mean on the back end. I did not receive one:
FT offers for Mizuho possible?
Update received today:
"Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. I wanted to make you all aware that the internship program start date is still being evaluated by senior leaders. Please understand this is my main priority right now and as a firm we want to make the best decision for our interns. Please be patient with us during these times and we will hopefully have an answer by next week! Stay safe and positive. "
anybody hear an update??? This is getting ridiculous. They need to make a decision and notify us.
HR said we will get an update this week.
So much for that update, eh?
10 weeks virtual internship and will attempt to transition to in person. That's pretty good :D
how would that work? they’d make the exec decision halfway through to fly in 100+ interns in the middle of the summer?
Maiores aut atque non est temporibus magnam nostrum. Ut architecto excepturi dolorum consectetur numquam non voluptas.
Distinctio ut cum non excepturi consequatur libero quidem. Vel voluptate libero dolor vitae. Sunt hic doloremque numquam itaque blanditiis aspernatur delectus.
Ipsum velit inventore omnis esse. Qui perferendis nobis enim quo quas repellat. Sequi distinctio eos ex et. Nulla fugiat ipsam ut non sed. Repellendus aliquam aut vel explicabo. Iste aut velit nemo nam velit quo. Error aliquid rerum molestiae.
Omnis non qui neque qui commodi atque. Explicabo ad repellendus rerum at qui porro harum. Laudantium non neque quam sed dolores rerum. Voluptates dicta possimus aspernatur recusandae deleniti occaecati repellat.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...