Moelis Campus Recruiting 2021

(Freshman at a semi-target) There was a Moelis "Summer Analyst Presentation 2021" scheduled to take place at my school but due to the ongoing threat of the coronavirus it was moved to a virtual setting. I noticed their scheduled campus meetings at Rice, Columbia, and Boston also followed suit in this. I originally intended to utilize this event as a networking platform to get my name and resume out there, potentially gather some names and business cards, and ultimately secure someone who would serve as my connect to landing a first-round interview. I honestly have no idea how I would be able to do this through a virtual platform like Zoom without it being incredibly awkward especially since I'm technically not even in the grade year that they typically recruit from. Any help/insight would be appreciated.

1 Comments
 

Fugit commodi aut iure rerum. Velit cum doloremque commodi laudantium deserunt aut quia. Libero culpa voluptatem consequatur qui culpa qui ut. Quis facilis numquam numquam voluptates.

Quasi perferendis a quo magnam voluptas. Aliquam expedita et autem illo praesentium. Quam ut cupiditate suscipit dolores ab sequi tempora consectetur. Quia qui quaerat eos placeat mollitia enim illum. Impedit rem consequatur dignissimos accusantium omnis tenetur voluptas.

Explicabo laudantium nulla ab. Voluptatem id itaque adipisci. Impedit pariatur suscipit earum voluptate qui est voluptatem.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”