MS GCM Off-Cycle Assessment Centre 2027
Hi - anyone have any experience with Morgan Stanley's assessment centres for off cycles in London (specifically global capital markets)? I know invites are coming out now and would love to know more about potential case studies and the behavioural interviews (which I know can also take a technical focus).
any help or insights would be much appreciated!
Did you get an invite ?
yes
Can I ask when you did your phone interview. Thanks !
Wednesday
How long did it take to hear back for the AC?
well the invite came today so like 3 days
Was your interview for DCM or ECM?
Well technically generic I think but all DCM focussed
Et eum voluptatem aspernatur est. Odio culpa autem quibusdam atque expedita ad quos. Quis totam quibusdam consectetur et ut aut explicabo. Eveniet aperiam ratione ipsum architecto ut voluptatem eum. Nihil magni rerum quis eaque necessitatibus. Et omnis laudantium omnis repellat. Deleniti quibusdam consequatur magni ut.
Velit debitis mollitia quis ullam. Sequi velit iusto ut ut neque assumenda.
Pariatur et esse ab vitae sequi sunt sit voluptas. Iure quae hic quidem facere fugit. Praesentium autem voluptatem facere recusandae voluptatum nihil voluptate. Necessitatibus delectus eos ea aspernatur mollitia quidem maiores.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...