MS Hirevue 2024

I received a hirevue from MS almost immediately after applying for their IB SA 2024 role. I have 3.9 GPA and a tailored resume so I believed that helped me score it so quickly. I also submitted a dummy app with a fake name, email, and 2.9 GPA and it received no hirevue invitation. Take that information as you will.

Due to how fast I received the invite, I completely overlooked it as my application confirmation until until 55 hours had passed (It says you only have 48 to complete it.)

It still allowed me to open and complete it, should I be concerned that I blew it?  I even received an email saying that my HireVue will be reviewed. Just overthinking it?

I was actually pretty satisfied with my interview performance.

Most firms give up to 5 days or a week. 48 hours to respond to a lighting fast automated message seems pretty unreasonable to me.

Most Helpful

my guy it's an automatic OA lol (probably if you're above a GPA threshold or something). It will be fine that you completed it a bit late, as long as you got it in before they review HireVues it's totally fine and 7 hours is not going to make a difference lol

Yea I understand that, just never had one come literally the moment I submitted an application. I also wanted to provide some clarity as to whether "eVeRyOne receives a hirevue"

you're chilling lol. And in case you wanted more piece of mind, when I applied I emailed the campus recruiting email about something, and this was in the autoreply:

HireVue Extension

·    Your application will be considered as long as you submit your HireVue responses in advance of the application deadline. To access the HireVue questions, please use the original link that you were provided with, as it does not expire.

is this for diversity? if so do you know if they have then started nondiv process?

Cum iste quo fugit aut quibusdam in. Nesciunt excepturi qui facere ducimus. Non rerum repudiandae molestias. Iste omnis sunt dolor.

Totam placeat natus beatae quia ut iure voluptatem earum. Amet omnis facilis ullam sed ut nulla molestiae. Rerum asperiores labore vitae sunt. Ea et nemo at non.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Lazard Freres No 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 18 98.3%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (21) $373
  • Associates (91) $259
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (68) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”