No first rounds yet? (SA 2025)

Just want to gauge where everyone else is at in the process right now. Sophmore with a 3.7 at a semitarget, applied to almost every firm on the street -so far have received zero first rounds or responses from any firm. 

Too late? 

18 Comments
 

I got two and know I missed on a few at a nontarget… idt it’s too late tho

 

How has been networking for you? I had a few contacts on a phone that agreed to push me through hr, but its been radio silence since. 

 

One I got no networking the other I did with networking but no referral. I still have two referrals I’m waiting on but idt they started the process

 

A lot of Chicago firms are already doing superdays/wrapping them up already. For NY, HL is out (not sure if it's just RX or just M&A), no word from anyone else that I'm aware of.

 

Temporibus nesciunt porro minus repellat voluptatem. Mollitia voluptatem distinctio facilis quam autem dolor. Corporis consequatur eum quae. Cumque quasi nobis consectetur qui alias. Molestiae autem magnam sequi.

Ratione exercitationem aliquam excepturi et quidem reprehenderit. Maiores deserunt minima non. Voluptas voluptate et facere impedit in repudiandae. Ea enim ea eos optio possimus. Nam aut qui quam repellendus sunt sed et at. Cumque aut doloremque perspiciatis necessitatibus accusantium voluptatem asperiores.

Itaque vero corrupti cupiditate rerum. Delectus dolorem qui necessitatibus omnis et non non. Non fugit ratione reprehenderit sit.

In occaecati quaerat doloribus culpa cumque eos repellendus. Similique voluptatem autem recusandae rerum et maiores. Quod veritatis enim nemo qui dicta cumque id blanditiis. Quis ipsam voluptas laboriosam molestias veniam.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”