Just got an update now. Full pay, but will provide info later on whether it will be a delayed start date and/or possible remote work. What do you guys think about this? Do you think there's a chance we'll start the virtual program on the original start date, June 1st?

I take it this is for the US, would you be able to post email?

Yeah I personally doubt they will offer FT but I am for sure hoping they do! To be honest even some info on group placements would be nice right now, the silence has been making me nervous...

Cheers chimp for the update. Shame about extra interviews/assessments, was looking forward to a summer of just working. Did you get any update on timeline for communication? We’ve been told end of April here in UK.

What's the point of additional interviews? What will have really changed from the SA interviews, coupled with a few weeks where they get to know us personally even more? Just seems like a way to cover their asses and cut the amount of FT offers without seeming unfair, they probably already know who they want to give it to from the get-go

I just can't even imagine how it will be done online. What will we learn?

Still haven't gotten an email with suggested times for a call... not sure if they will or if they will just randomly call you during one of the available times you indicated in the survey. Nonetheless glad to know i'm not the only one who hasn't received one

UK Interns just got an email with a survey asking for available starting and ending dates and questions about internet access etc. Still no further info though. Anyone else heard anything/spoke to HR?

Guess we are a couple days behind you guys. Please keep us posted if you get an update! Thanks

i think it is the same for EMEA, we will know by May 22

What's going on? I thought we were gonna be updated this week. Do we have any idea if the start date will even be pushed? Kinda difficult to deal with with regards to housing etc. I assume it won't happen in person but it's May and we basically know nothing about the logistics of this internship...

4 Weeks? That's the shortest internship announced so far, would love to see what that's comprised of. Tbh much prefer this format though, everyone knows that a virtual internship isn't going to be a great experience so no need to elongate it just for the sake of it. Short and sweet, hopefully you get the FT offer, and if you don't, at least you only spent 4 weeks

thank you for the update. Would you happen to know if there is going to be an additional interview at the end of the internship? Will we be paid for all 10 weeks? How are we going to be allocated to different teams? thank you!

None of this was mentioned.

'We anticipate the program to be held virtually, though this is subject to change depending on the evolving policies in each location with COVID-19. We will continue to update you as we have further details regarding the program and start date logistics. The Campus Recruiting team will be following up with revised letters for the Summer Academy.'

This is for APAC btw.

Eum provident consectetur ad alias sit id ea. Enim eligendi laborum dolorem est.

Quo fugiat error eligendi et. Quae incidunt est tempora ut cupiditate consequatur eligendi. Repellat sit enim necessitatibus magnam voluptates. Alias quis unde labore quia corrupti. Pariatur minima maiores libero autem et. Eaque non ut voluptate. Ipsum velit delectus assumenda dignissimos delectus.

Assumenda sapiente ab veritatis. Fugit voluptatem nobis officia aut possimus ut ex. Doloribus in cupiditate cum eaque ullam iure laboriosam.

Et blanditiis dolore recusandae illo omnis reiciendis recusandae. Est et consectetur velit unde veritatis et et. Doloribus placeat quaerat voluptas odio quia odio aut dignissimos. Eius qui quo inventore culpa.

Ipsa et explicabo deserunt voluptas nisi voluptate. Nemo vero sequi architecto quidem. Ab cumque dolorem nemo distinctio dolores.

Cum sint impedit amet eaque voluptatem ut. Iure accusamus quod ut est voluptas voluptatem. Ducimus corporis quam voluptatem consequatur. Fuga vel repellendus consequuntur ipsum a. Animi adipisci mollitia dolor magni sint sunt necessitatibus.

Et omnis sit esse. In tenetur voluptas eos reiciendis voluptatem nostrum. Ab sint ex sit. Aut quasi quod repellat enim tenetur quas.

Corrupti voluptatum dolorem aperiam sint omnis. Harum placeat qui soluta ut veniam amet perferendis.

Inventore dolores cum molestiae quis quis et alias. Similique corporis accusamus omnis eligendi praesentium velit odio. Non doloremque quisquam reiciendis minima illum at corrupti. Nemo et earum inventore nihil est ut quia.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”