Ops role BB vs IB Role MM
I am a senior, with a liberal arts major at a target school. This past summer, I did an Ops role at ain their NYC office. I connected with a few people at the firm who were able to move from to and was told that this could be a possibility if I return. The time frame for this transition would be about 2 years+ with consistent hard work. I decided to take the FT offer after the internship and was honestly set on the role. It wasn't what I wanted, but I was holding on to the possibility of getting an IB role after 2 years. However recently, I was told by a recruiter to apply for an IB role at a MM, with a better presence in Europe and Asia, and received this offer. The pay difference is around 30k, on base alone. I am seeking advice on how you all would move forward. Continue with the role and grind for a chance at IB or Reneg on BB and take IB role at MM? Thank you!