Raine Group SA 2023
Has Raine's SA 2023 process kicked off? I know they've had info sessions at their target schools. Curious if anyone knows the first round and superday timelines.
Has Raine's SA 2023 process kicked off? I know they've had info sessions at their target schools. Curious if anyone knows the first round and superday timelines.
| +85 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 28 | 4h |
| +45 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 3d |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 2h |
| +40 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 9 | 6h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 6h |
| +33 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 18 | 3h |
| +28 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 3 | 11h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 8h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 1d |
| +20 | MS NYC Generalist Program Group Rankings & Placement Process | 11 | 9h |
Career Resources
feel free to pm me if you want to chat about Raine
bump
anyone get an interview yet?
I believe interviews will either come out today or monday. Nothing as of now so far for me.
sounds good keep us posted!
Bump
Bump
Anyone got anything yet?
not yet
any updates?
Nothing for me as of yet.
Updates for anyone?
First rounds out yet?
still waiting
I was told first rounds would be starting this week - but haven't received anything either - hoping its not a ding lol
keep us posted
Target school - first rounds were meant to go out last week according to HR - but still haven't got anything. Handshake now says 'application reviewed' so maybe a ding?
Kinda sus though because I networked hard/went to all the recruiting events and was told I'm in good shape. I'll keep y'all posted.
sorry to tell you this but first rounds went out last week and are happening this week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Anybody else get a first round? Are they all out?
Received notification for a first round earlier today, will be either Thursday or Friday of this week
Had my first round this week
Anyone knows whether their policy regarding international students?
They sponsor
Apparently superdays were sent out
yup, I got a superday. a couple other people I know did as well.
Gotcha, did anyone else get one? Not saying you’re wrong just wanted to see
Ngl, I think raine has a fairly small SA class and they didn’t seem to send out more than one round of superdays last few years so I guess if one didn’t get the email, should sort of assume it didn’t work out
did anyone get an email confirmation for their superday times tomorrow?
anyone get an offer call yet?
i did not. interviewed later in the day anyone yet?
anyone get an offer or know someone who got an offer?
nope
keep us posted if you or anyone you know hears back
Know a guy who got an offer. i did not yet
last night or today?
today
Voluptas ad consectetur omnis eaque. Aut occaecati soluta voluptatum error qui quibusdam. Voluptatem id qui sit tenetur.
Quisquam architecto molestias quo et cum. Et soluta fuga voluptas quo. Illum corporis maiores corrupti doloremque officia repellat voluptatem.
Dolorem quasi quis saepe id et voluptatem. Debitis quam sequi necessitatibus delectus. Neque ex dolores inventore beatae praesentium officia. Ipsa aut ut iusto et sed. Laudantium expedita recusandae perspiciatis voluptas minus eum tenetur. Cumque placeat et eum nisi debitis libero. Maiores nam sequi cumque nisi nesciunt. Est quam possimus rerum.
Fuga explicabo itaque iste et possimus. Atque et cupiditate accusantium asperiores. Harum ut rerum veritatis nam voluptatum ut consequatur. Qui nam dolorem tempore quidem sapiente consequatur voluptas.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Id nihil cupiditate quam quisquam quasi a numquam. In eos hic assumenda illum error. Officia enim quas molestiae qui quo molestias. Id aut consequatur nihil mollitia numquam. Velit consequatur rem excepturi. Delectus beatae assumenda et quo numquam ratione rerum.