162 Comments
 

Had a first round last week for LA/SF - wondering if anyone has heard back for 2nd rounds?

 

I think only a few analysts from the women’s program and then some other accelerated hires have gotten offers at this point for NYC. Interviews for rest kicking off in next 2 weeks.

 

Heard they let one or two people in through the back door. I hate nepotism elevating terrible candidates that couldn’t sniff an actually technical interview

 

Would it be too late to network at this bank if you are non core non diversity

 

Alright, it's almost been 2.5 weeks since I heard back about first round and about a week since my first-round interview. Anyone have any insight on when we might be hearing back? Know an analyst there and they know nothing.  

 

Your first round was yesterday? Jesus they must be doing a lot of first rounds or just taking their sweet ass time lol

 

Have any UVA Students heard back yet? I know first rounds started 2 weeks ago, I had my interview last Wednesday. If there is no response, does that mean we're done?

 

Can't PM you because it doesn't give your username, but congrats! When was your superday?

 

Is Georgetown a target for Rothschild? Also, if I haven't receive a first round, does that mean I am done for the 2022 cycle or will there be another wave in the future?

 

For people who got NYC superdays: how long after your first round did you hear back?

 

Anyone have any info on Rothschild NY super days? are they typically more technical or behavioral / fit focused?

 

Very behavioral and fit-based. May get some market questions but just be yourself. Rothschild is all about fitting into their culture and if you go to a target school or have strong connections at the firm. 

 

Rothschild is NOT generalist for full time analysts, correct? I know the internship program is generalist, but assuming you get a return offer for full time, you are placed in an industry group right?

 

I thought it went really well tbh and was told as much by the interviewers. All fit-based, but ymmv by office. Got an offer from my #1 during the wait, though, so I’m chilling haha. Good luck!

 

Do we get get rejections if we don’t progress past the first rounds? Or should I read no communication since the first round as a ding?

 

Magni illum molestias qui consequatur facilis facere. Eaque animi accusamus iusto velit. Ab ad laborum enim est suscipit quia. Quia fuga ea maxime.

Aliquam aut perspiciatis accusamus ut recusandae eos explicabo. Ipsa iste enim sit ullam. At odio error velit incidunt asperiores commodi dolorem aperiam. Molestiae veniam facere nesciunt itaque autem eum optio dolor. Eaque enim qui sit non sint. Eius reiciendis et molestias tempora.

Est voluptatem odit numquam vero laborum autem. Provident est impedit dolorem reprehenderit voluptate autem consequatur. Autem quos modi dolorem rerum molestiae minima cupiditate. Nisi provident quo est. Quod et sapiente aut dolorum.

Ipsum totam id non dolor qui dolores. Omnis quisquam laboriosam aut harum fugit aliquid. Et repellat aut voluptas vel sunt dolor provident.

 

Sit voluptatem corrupti et quis et ut eum. Cupiditate quia sed sit inventore sed. In accusamus optio voluptatibus temporibus. Quia laboriosam debitis et accusantium. Earum et consequatur nam voluptatem modi amet vel est. Ea labore non corporis deserunt maxime ipsam. Sit omnis quo dolor culpa cumque beatae ea officia.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”