SA 2021 Return Rates
Anyone have estimates for return rates for this summer? I feel like it will be a good year with deal flow up and analysts leaving in droves.
Anyone have estimates for return rates for this summer? I feel like it will be a good year with deal flow up and analysts leaving in droves.
Career Resources
My energy IB group is planning on returning all interns and then go hire more in FT recruiting. The group is drowning in work.
Hey, could you pm me which bank you intern for? I am looking at Energy lateral opportunities with good dealflow.
Probably same as last year. They wont really see analysts leaving in droves until their bonus hits which would be at the end of the internship. I'm pretty sure most banks will fill these spots through a lot of lateral and off cycle hiring, but yes, they may also increase return rates to have a buffer come 2022 when you would be starting.
Bump for bofa?
bump for EBs (LAZ, EVR, and MOE especially)
Maiores est perferendis quae corrupti assumenda qui quasi sit. Et dolores laboriosam eligendi omnis eaque. Est commodi eum iure quam error. Est dolor sunt ab omnis neque veritatis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...