SA HL Chicago office vs DB NYC 2020 (Corporate Finance)
I have offers at both and a very short time to decide. I would prefer to be in NY but I am under the impression that DB isn't a safe place to go if I have other options. On the other hand, I really like the culture of DB from what I've seen and heard people somewhat enjoy their intern program whereas I don't know much about HL's Chicago office. I would love to hear everyone's opinions / experiences with either.
Qui velit sapiente deserunt nemo deleniti possimus. Iste voluptatem illo fugiat illum veritatis provident officia qui. Eaque ea necessitatibus recusandae perferendis. Magni tempore qui et voluptatem ad. Beatae dolorem voluptate eum consequatur modi culpa provident.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...