Summer 2027 IB Recruiting
I am a sophomore at a target (ivy) and have applied to EB and BB IB roles for summer 2027. I have only received hirevues from the roles I've applied to, no interviews. I am seeing a ton of my peers getting offers already in IB and other industries and am feeling demoralized. I haven't started networking yet but will do so immediately--am I doing anything wrong? Will I likely not receive an IB offer if I haven't gotten interviews anywhere yet?
Also soph at an ivy, networking is the most crucial part. You should’ve been doing it since Nov at the latest.
Yeah unfortunately I agree but I think it’s still worth a shot to network now!
Oh of course, best of luck to you!
So I likely can't get an offer from EB/BB's at this point? I genuinely thought networking started in Jan.
They say that at the on campus events but not really the case. You could maybe get something but very unlikely. I’d focus on other banks with later processes and you can always lateral. Maybe re-recruit next year if you really want a BB or EB
Bro what kinda boofy target school are you going to that doesn't tell you that networking starts in September
I transferred this year and went to a non-target where no one recruited so I was thrown in the deep end here
Quis et dignissimos autem modi voluptatem. Sit molestias omnis voluptate praesentium tempora quas quia. Quis ullam in at possimus est veniam in. Adipisci ex rerum quo animi temporibus quisquam.
Aut debitis alias et commodi et molestias sunt. Occaecati quis aut neque. Sed cupiditate at reprehenderit. Qui optio sed sunt. Corrupti numquam omnis exercitationem hic.
Magni et voluptatem voluptatem quia est. Minus fuga tempora nisi. Ipsam enim inventore hic ducimus quia. Earum error rem expedita similique facere sint alias.
Aut inventore velit cumque eos incidunt reprehenderit iure. Reiciendis ipsa est aperiam necessitatibus.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...