UK IB 2020 FT Recruitment
Hey everyone,
Haven't seen any threads focusing on the UK so I thought I'd share what I know so far.
Goldman Sachs - OPEN Morgan Stanley - Early Bird OPEN BAML - 28th August 2019 CITI - start to mid-september Deutsche Bank - August Standard Chartered - 1st September Rothschild - September UBS - 1st September
If anyone knows anymore let me know and I'll update the list. Also, use this as a place to discuss your progress on UK applications and other help and guidance for others.
JoeBloggs97, have you checked out these or run a search:
If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...
Hi, Goldman Sachs opened on the 1st of July also. Please keep this post updated with any further updates. Thanks!
What are early bird apps?
BNP Paribas applications open early September (specific date to be announced)
Distinctio quam et qui. Minima cum rem porro numquam consequatur porro. Soluta facere eligendi cumque possimus autem voluptas ducimus est.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...