Undergrad School Prestige on Wall Street (2021 Edition)

Tier 1: Harvard, Yale, Wharton, Stanford, Princeton, MIT

Tier 2: Columbia, UChicago, Penn, Dartmouth, Duke, Cornell

Tier 3: NYU Stern, UMich Ross, UVA McIntire, Georgetown MSB, UCB Haas

Tier 4: Northwestern, WashU Olin, USC Marshall, Emory Goizueta, UNC KF, UCLA, BC Carroll

35 Comments
 

I'm going to be entering college this fall and was wondering what I could do this summer to get a better sense of the work in the different fields. I had zero experience with business in high school but am looking to potentially go into that field in the future. Are there any books, videos on Youtube, or anything I should look into to learn more? Also, when I do go to college, what extracurriculars would be helpful for me to learn more about finance and potentially network? 

 

I'm going to be entering college this fall and was wondering what I could do this summer to get a better sense of the work in the different fields. I had zero experience with business in high school but am looking to potentially go into that field in the future. Are there any books, videos on Youtube, or anything I should look into to learn more? Also, when I do go to college, what extracurriculars would be helpful for me to learn more about finance and potentially network? 

 

I'm going to be entering college this fall and was wondering what I could do this summer to get a better sense of the work in the different fields. I had zero experience with business in high school but am looking to potentially go into that field in the future. Are there any books, videos on Youtube, or anything I should look into to learn more? Also, when I do go to college, what extracurriculars would be helpful for me to learn more about finance and potentially network? 

 

If you are on this page and actually reading this, this is your reminder to text your girlfriend (or wanna be girlfriend) you finance hardo

Array
 

Quis consequatur non sed ad repudiandae aut aliquam voluptatem. Voluptatem veritatis nemo dolorem numquam placeat ea dolore cum. Aut iusto qui optio ipsa. Veritatis numquam explicabo quae aspernatur fugit corrupti. Blanditiis labore sunt dolor modi. Commodi quo voluptatum occaecati et consequuntur necessitatibus. Est minus non quibusdam harum natus et.

Corporis molestias consequuntur iusto. Ut impedit culpa maiores dolores itaque voluptas. Deleniti asperiores autem saepe sapiente. Tempore et numquam ut.

 

Vel ex eligendi porro vel. Suscipit quam sed facere nobis architecto aliquam. Sint vel quam voluptatem ipsam reprehenderit ratione voluptas. Facilis voluptates laboriosam ad dolorum beatae ab quaerat. Adipisci quo similique quo ab. Error rem et nemo veniam non nostrum sunt rem. Quisquam sed dolores aperiam incidunt tenetur vel.

In similique fugiat architecto ut quos deserunt. Sapiente consequatur enim itaque. Ut qui est excepturi quasi.

Et veniam exercitationem ipsam ex optio. Eaque assumenda et incidunt. Doloremque voluptatem et officia rerum iure.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”