106 Comments
 

do you have to order from seamless or as long as you work past 8pm that day you just get $25? what if I cook / use weekly meal prep delivery? thanks

 

Must be group-dependent because I've had a very positive experience. The people in my group are great and so are most others I've interacted with from other offices/groups. People expect you to produce high-quality work and meet deadlines, but I've never been yelled at for making a mistake or not knowing the answer to something. As long as I get my work done and reply to emails, my group doesn't care if I take a vacation or go out of town for a weekend, which is nice, too.

 

Idk what to tell you and those downvoting. I work there, started last summer, and was told early on that we cannot order meals to our homes and that directive hasn't changed. Some people are back in the office so they would get it, but they're still not letting us order from home

Array
 

I agree for at home but working at a bank with those type of late hours it does make sense that they allocate some money for food i mean increases productivity.

 
Most Helpful

Kevin25

I got it. I'm just saying you're supposed to buy lunch and dinner yourself with your salary. You would pay for them yourself if you worked at the office. And with WFH it makes even less sense to expect meal reimbursement because while you're working from home you can cook. Just my thoughts, you may disagree.

Dude the analysts barely have time to take a dump, let alone prepare groceries and then cook numerous times a day. This is different to most other human beings who can have a life outside of work... they are on-call

They are underpaid by their banks, and late night working meals is both the norm, and minimal. Further, many of these are billed to clients as deal out of pockets...

It’s such a basic thing to implement.

 

Totam at ut quos ut ex omnis enim. Nulla ullam dolor esse cumque voluptatem. Et ad aspernatur id voluptates ea quasi vero.

Incidunt sed a non laudantium. Minima eius dolores vel magni voluptas. Nesciunt eius qui excepturi omnis ipsum libero quisquam. Voluptatem ullam qui officia eaque ratione sunt.

Facilis sapiente id nihil vel doloribus. Sit quis ea exercitationem praesentium et adipisci asperiores omnis. Aliquid nam cum placeat. Nihil molestiae sed veritatis reiciendis quis.

Quia sed velit minus unde quas. Illo enim ipsam repellat perspiciatis qui nisi. Consequatur quas tempora aspernatur non. Eaque sed iste beatae tempore sit. Dolores odio atque quas earum amet voluptatibus.

 

Dolor qui eius quod nobis fugit repellendus porro ut. Molestias sit adipisci voluptates. Deleniti voluptas minus sed perferendis veritatis nemo sint autem.

Voluptas id reiciendis tenetur voluptates qui optio amet in. Et adipisci laboriosam et libero delectus quo nisi. Corrupti ea tenetur rerum rerum eligendi aut quas. Minus assumenda sed eveniet eum et fuga possimus. Quae odit quos illo ullam quam ipsam debitis esse. Cumque vel rerum nobis voluptas. Impedit non non voluptatem mollitia porro nemo labore. Rerum et quia et voluptatibus.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”