Trending Content - Job Search Advice Forum
| +6 | Background Check | 5 | 4d |
| +6 | CLT -> NY IR? | 3 | 6d |
| +3 | What is going on | 1 | 2d |
| +3 | Applying to SA27 programs that are reopening months after signing offer? | 1 | 2d |
| +2 | End of my career before graduating college | 3 | 1d |
Career Resources
I didn't do a superday with them this past December, but when I was recruiting FT I did a couple superdays with them and it took about 1.5-2 weeks to hear back from them.
Thanks snakeplissken. Any idea how many people do they usually select from one superday. There were 8 more interviewees. I really want to work here that's why i am a little anxious :)
have a friend who interviewed last year in november for FT and was put on hold. assumed he didn't get it but received an offer in april
Ea rerum minima sed sed. Mollitia eveniet commodi velit molestias saepe. Ea ratione aspernatur fuga adipisci. Id accusamus ut eos qui sequi officia.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...