CS Major to trader/research internship (summer 2013)?
I'm a rising Junior, CS major at USC. I've had a few good tech internships, but I'd like to try my hand at finance before I graduate. Ideally: as a trader or researcher at a BB investment bank?
How exactly show I prepare for and go about the internship process? And what's the timeline like?
PS: My plan right now is to drop in on upper-level finance classes this fall, and read all of the recommended finance/research books. And then apply to the BB summer programs later this year through our recruiting center. What am I missing?
Nesciunt et voluptatum dolorem dolor provident dicta aperiam. Quae vero odio dolor dolor perferendis. Itaque dolor est ad expedita esse odio mollitia ducimus.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...