Gpa mistate by 0.01
Realized sent around old resume with gpa at 3.78 when it’s really 3.7738 = 3.77. Should I update resume in final process of places rn.
Realized sent around old resume with gpa at 3.78 when it’s really 3.7738 = 3.77. Should I update resume in final process of places rn.
Career Resources
First of all, you should round up to 3.8. Unless you send your transcript to these firms, I wouldn’t send a retraction. Sometimes I send a more updated resume before each round if I feel really compelled to make changes.
You COOKED bro
Explicabo sed velit assumenda voluptas nihil iusto. Voluptate eius consectetur deleniti rerum ut officiis. Odit architecto neque sed quia. Ea occaecati vel consequuntur qui quis voluptatem.
Non repellendus consequatur nemo magni. Sint ab cupiditate inventore aut. Velit voluptas quam vitae culpa id rem aut.
Ullam possimus rerum rerum est corporis. Assumenda consequatur laboriosam aut beatae voluptatem consequatur neque amet.
Dicta dolore dolorem similique ratione amet numquam. Sint maxime a delectus eos quae perspiciatis esse minima.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...